Great book to start learning about your habits, identify bad habits and start turning them into good ones. I don't think it is easy to have all rich habits but just by having a few should improve your life.
Sometimes I think there are too many examples of people in different roles having miserable lifes, but overall a great read.
- Paperback: 94 pages
- Publisher: Langdon Street Press (a division of Hillcrest Publishing Group, Inc.) (1 March 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1934938939
- ISBN-13: 978-1934938935
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.6 x 19.7 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 113 g
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 72,137 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)