- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 38.9 x 11.8 cm ; 544 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 721 g
- Item Model Number: 8541885227
- ASIN: B074C9N6TQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 2 May 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
9,449 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #694 in Baking Tools & Accessories
Reynolds Kitchens Parchment Paper Roll with SmartGrid - 3 Boxes of 50 Square Feet (150 Square Feet Total)
|Price:||+ $13.83 Delivery|
- This package contains three boxes of 50 square foot rolls (150 square feet total) Reynolds Kitchens Parchment Paper with SmartGrid, each measuring 15 in wide x 40 ft long
- SmartGrid features grid marks at 1 in and 2 in intervals to help you easily cut the baking paper to perfectly fit any pan size
- Non stick parchment paper roll easily releases baked goods from the pan without using grease or oils
- Easy-tear cutting edge lets you unroll and cut oven paper in seconds
- Use SmartGrid as a parchment paper baking sheet liner for cookies to space your dough evenly
Amazon Global Store
Size: 150 Square Feet
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Reynolds Kitchens Parchment Paper with SmartGrid
Reynolds Kitchens Parchment Paper with SmartGrid is a high density, natural paper with easy to use SmartGrid lines for smarter baking. Oven safe up to 425°F, bakers love how simple the gridlines make spacing and cutting for more precise results. It's also non-stick, compostable and each sheet can be used up to four times per recipe per cookie baking session.
Our parchment paper is made in France and packaged in the USA, using responsibly sourced wood fibers that go through the parchmentizing process to create a genuine parchment paper for the high performance.
- 1" and 2" gridmarks help you evenly space dough for better baking results
- Use the lines to cut straight edges to perfectly fit any pan
- Reuse up to 3x in each baking session
Features You'll Love
Use the lines to cut straight every time. Perfectly size your sheet to fit any pan.
For better baking results, use the SmartGrid lines to evenly space your dough on the pan.
Cookies slide right off! Reynolds Kitchens Parchment Paper with SmartGrid is non-stick, so cookies easily slide off – no need for extra oil, grease or sprays.
Homemade Ice Cream Sandwich Hack with Reynolds Kitchens Parchment Paper with SmartGrid
Create Ice Cream Sandwiches with Parchment
Create your own ice cream sandwiches with this clever hack using Reynolds Kitchens Parchment Paper with SmartGrid. Experiment with different cookie recipes and ice cream flavors to create custom sweet treats!
Step 1: Cut to Fit Pan
Use the SmartGrid lines to cut the parchment paper to perfectly fit your pan.
Step 2: Evenly Space & Bake Cookies
The SmartGrid lines help you to precisely space your dough and the non-stick parchment means your cookies bake more evenly and can be easily lifted from the paper when they're done.
Step 3: Cut Ice Cream, Make Sandwich & Enjoy!
Take your pint of ice cream and cut it into inch-wide pieces. Place one cookie face down and top it with one slice of the ice cream. Place another cookie on top and peel away the ice cream carton for easy-to-eat, homemade ice cream sandwiches.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This is a good roll made even better by the fact that it has the really useful grid. Like all parchment, the quality of the paper is good and it gets the job done. Using the grid lines to cut just the size I need is a huge bonus and I do mean HUGE bonus. Almost as good as a precut sheets (though the precut sheets have their own flaws). What keeps this roll from being a five star item in my mind is the fact that when I am pulling some out to cut the entire roll invariably comes out of the box and unravels in a weird way. This has already happened countless times so it isn't a random occurrence or else I'm just not gifted with parchment.
BOTTOM LINE: I have yet to find a "perfect" parchment solution and I have tried a few. But if I had to pick one to purchase again it would be this one. It is fine parchment paper and the grid lines elevate it beyond most of its competitors.
I decided on a whim to try this parchment paper, and the same day they came in, I made a batch of cookies using parchment paper instead of nonstick spray. Those cookies came right off the paper without even trying.
Just try it.
1) Separating sugar cookies after baking to prepare for freezing. We also use in ziploc bags to separate sugar cookies when putting in the freezer.
2) We buy bulk meat at Costco and then lime cookie sheets with this parchment paper. Then when the meat is frozen, it can be removed easily from the pan without sticking. Then we place the frozen meat in ziplocs.
3) Can be used in a smoker if butcher paper isn’t available.
Overall quality is excellent and there are many other uses for parchment paper. Buying on a lightning deal adds extra value! Parchment paper can be expensive at retail stores, Amazon came through with this sweet deal for the 3-pack.
I have been making homemade pizza for years. I use a pizza stone and I would put the stone in the oven to preheat, then I would pull it out and as fast as possible make the pizza on the stone to back in the oven. For years, this is how I made pizza.. stupid me.
Well, I just recently bought a Traeger Texas Elite 34 and I believe I was watching a video and someone made their Pizza on parchment paper, then put it on the stone! Absolutely brilliant!! Yes, I'm probably an idiot for not thinking of this myself, but this has revolutionized my pizza making. The grill is big enough for two pizzas so naturally I have two stones, but no longer do I have to rush and make the pizzas as fast as I can.
I simply roll out the dough on to the parchment paper without even using flour in-between, and I can make the pizzas and have them sit until the stones are ready. This stuff is strong enough where I can just grab the corners and carry it like that, then set it right down onto the stone! Even in a 450° grill, holds up wonderfully! The best part, once cooked, the pizza slides right off!!!
We use it for cookies, wrapping fish to steam with veggies, separating items as we freeze them to more easily remove them later on, plus oh so much more!
With this paper you won't have to scrub your sheets clean and the whatever (cookies, meat, veggies, ...) you place on it comes off very easily.