|Color||10 Sandwich 5 Snack|
|Package Dimensions||23.19 x 21.89 x 3.81 cm; 440 Grams|
|Item Weight||440 g|
Reusable Storage Bags (10 Sandwich Bags), (5 Snack Bags), Waterproof, Freezer Safe, Leakproof Silicone, and Plastic Free Ziplock Lunch Bags
- FOOD GRADE MATERIAL: Made of FDA grade PEVA material that is BPA Free. Eco-friendly and recyclable material that safe for the environment when disposed.
- DURABLE & ECO-FRIENDLY: These reusable sandwich bags have been thickened and can be reused hundreds of times. With this much value you will have enough for family use and will save you thousands of disposable bags which will protect our environment.
- LEAKPROOF & EASY SEAL: Upgraded double ziplock closures ensure an airtight leakproof seal, perfect for storing and preserving food. With upgraded widened side and non-slip zipper design, children can easily open and close the snack bags.
- EASY TO CLEAN: . Easily hand wash in cold or room temperature water and air dry to clean.They're freezer safe and not dishwasher friendly.
- MULTI PURPOSE : These reusable storage bags are perfect containers for food, lunch, snacks, fruits, and vegetables.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Why Choose KoolerThings Reusable Food Storage Bags？
★KoolerThings is contributed to providing every customer with the highest quality, reusable and eco-friendly products. We know the impact plastics have on the environment. Reduce the amount of plastic and contribute to the ecosystem by using reusable and recyclable food bags.
★Advantages of our Reusable Food Storage Bags Koolerthings Reusable Storage Bags- are made of premium food-grade PEVA material, which is biodegradable and free of BPA, PVC or phthalates. The snack bags are versatile, which fulfill all storage needs, children's food, sandwiches, snacks, and fruits. .Also, it is designed to store pet food, on-the-go food, perfect for camping with friends and family.
Keep your fridge and kitchen organized, enjoying a better lifestyle. This allows you and your family to enjoy the convenience of snacks or meals whether you're at home, school, work, picnic or vacation.
★Package Includes 15 packs: 10 Reusable Sandwich Bags- 8.75 x7.25 5 Reusable Snack Bags, the size is 8.75 x 4.75 Note Do not use in microwave, oven, and dishwasher - the heat will cause the bags to warp. Do not store hot food.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If they were just a couple of CM taller they would be great, I just personally think that the size and shape is useless.
Won’t be purchasing again.
UPDATE: I have only had these zip locks for just over a month and one of the bags will no longer “zip lock” close anymore. I have only ever hand washed them. I don’t over stuff them and I’m gentle when I use them. The quality is so average.
I’m returning these.
Top reviews from other countries
One slight inconvenience is washing them. I recommend hand washing and drying them, then putting a crumpled paper towel (or wash rag) inside the bag, and propping it open to finish drying.
I read other comments about the initial smell of them, but after I had washed and dried the bags, I noticed no smell whatsoever.
If I had one suggestion for the company, I would love to see an even larger size than what they currently offer! I will definitely purchase another set in the future.
Reviewed in the United States on 29 December 2019
My only recurring problem with these bags is people trying to keep them for themselves. Brought in batches of cookies the other day to work and had to hunt down my reusable bags because people thought they were so ‘cool’ and ‘thought I was giving them away with the cookies’ (an excuse I don’t buy for a minute, people wanted the dang bags!). I have had a small problem with getting them adequately spotless after use, however I’m experimenting with sealing them up containing soap and water and it seems to work.