FLIP and Tumble - Reusable Produce Bags – Washable Mesh Bags for Fruits and Vegetables, Tough and Tear Proof, Eco-Friendly Cloth Fabric, Set of 5
- A GOOD LONG LIFE – This set of 5 mesh produce bags are made for strength and long life, with double sewn seams and tough 100% polyester, woven to be tear proof. No worries if they get dirty, they’re machine washable.
- COLOR TAGS - Shouldn’t grocery shopping be fun? This color coded set of 5 cloth produce bags adds a little spark. Get set to reign in those awesome artichokes, tangy tangerines, perfect peaches and more.
- SMART DESIGN – Ultra lightweight at just . 4 ounces, keeping weight to a minimum. Each bag is translucent so that contents are visible and measures 12 by 14 inches. Smart sizing means no fussing with different sizes to find the right size while you’re shopping.
- THE SAFE CHOICE – Product tested to be free from BPA, mercury and lead. The safe way to go plastic-free and ditch the disposables.
- MULTIPURPOSE – These cloth produce bags do double duty as nut milk bags (get 5 instead of just 1), toy organizers, or packing bags. Makes a great gift for women and men.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This set of 5 reusable produce bags has everything you need to reign in those awesome artichokes, tangy tangerines, perfect Peaches, and more. You'll find a ton of uses for them outside the market as well. They make the perfect little stashing place for travel toiletries, Shoes, or other little odds and ends.
From the manufacturer
Designed to Last
We searched high and low for the perfect fabric. Give it a tug, it won’t rip. Our tough fabric combined with double stitched seams means your produce bags will stand the test of time.
We know how important it is to make sure food products are safe. Ours have been independently tested to be lead, mercury and BPA free.
Color Coded Tags
A touch of fun with a rainbow of tags. Go ahead, match the tags to your amazing apples and perfect pears.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 81% (81%)||81%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|2 star 1% (1%)||1%|
|1 star 3% (3%)||3%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I contacted Flip and Tumble to ask them if this is an authorized third party seller and they told me this account is not an authorized seller. Genuine Flip and Tumble products will only be available from north american warehouses.
It's really sad to see this person just outright steal the design concept of another company like this. Some nerve.
These reusable bags are the perfect way to store your produce from market to mealtime. I would recommend them to anyone who strives to reduce their carbon footprint and look good doing it.
-They've last over a year of regular use
- I like them so much I gifted several of them to friends and family
- They're handy and easy to use
-They wash well and hold their shape
-Lots of sizes for various needs
-One of the laces came out of one of the bags and I haven't found a way to get it back in, best to check often and before/after wash to see if they're about to untie
Aguantan perfecto frutas o verduras pesadas sin romperse o jalarse
Aparte son bonitas y suaves al tacto, no se atoran como otras que tienen el tejido separado
Las recomiendo para dejar de usar bolsas de plástico al comprar sus frutas y verduras
The bags are quite large – larger than I expected, which is nice. And the colour codes are helpful if you need to quickly identify items that are similar in shape and size.
These are handy to have and wash very well. I would definitely recommend them :)
My only complaints:
1) Now that I have used them a bunch of times I have realized I am used to having handles to tie up so that my produce doesn’t fall out, as well as for ease of carrying. The drawstring is ok but a little awkward.
2) I wish these came with an additional carrying case. Currently they are loose and it would be nice to keep them all together so that I can grab them quickly getting out of the car, or keep them protected when stuffed in a reusable grocery bag/purse.
While I like these bags so far, especially for the price, I am worried about their durability as the mesh is pretty fine and could easily tear. Hopefully they'll last longer than I expect - plus I guess thicker mesh would make it heavier and add to the weight of the produce when purchasing. Also I've already noticed a bit of staining from a purple cabbage that rubbed against one bag, but at least they are washable.
So far the only dislike I have, which is no fault of the product, is that, compared to plastic bags, the produce dries out quicker (plus side is they don't grow mold as quick!). If you don't anticipate eating your vegetables in a timely fashion, you should certainly transfer them to an air-tight container.