- Item Weight: 150 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 141 g
- ASIN: B075MVGYGW
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 January 2017
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
16,700 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining)
- #243 in Shopping Bags & Baskets
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.23 delivery
Reusable Produce Bags 8 Pack with Storage Pouch
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extra large 30 x 35cm size with plenty of space for your fruit, vegetables, fresh herbs, grains, nuts and pulses.
- Lightweight yet super strong, each bag is crafted from transparent fine mesh fabric made from recycled plastic drink bottles (rPET)
- Save time by rinsing your produce in the bag and popping straight in the fridge. Air flows through the mesh, allowing the contents to breathe and stay fresh for longer.
- Bags pack down into the pocket-sized storage pouch with carabiner clip, making it a cinch to store them in your handbag or car.
- Cut down your single-use plastic consumption with this reusable and sustainable solution.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Essential for a zero waste lifestyle and those aiming to cut down their single-use plastic consumption. Reusable produce bags replace plastic produce bags at the store or market.
Key FeaturesExtra large bags measure 30 x 35cmMade from recycled plastic bottles (rPET)Lightweight yet super strong transparent mesh fabricEasily clips onto trolley or basket for easy access while shoppingBags pack down into the pocket-sized storage pouch with carabiner clip Perfect for fruit, vegetables, herbs and bulk goods such as grains, nuts and pulsesRinse your produce in the bag and pop straight into the fridge. Air flows through the mesh weave allowing your produce to breathe and stay fresh for longer