Reusable Produce Bulk Bag Made from Hemp Fabric which is Eco-Friendly & Heavy Duty for Food Storage – No Plastic and Zero Food Waste Produce Bags – Size Small
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Eco Friendly: Reusable bags are made from Unbleached Undyed Hemp lined with a certified Food safe liner that will keep fresh for longer. Perfect addition to the kitchen when purchasing bulk food items
- Multi-purpose Produce Bag: Holds up to 6 cups of dry goods and its perfect for flours, rice, sugars, lentils, dried beans, quinoa, oats and other grains. Can be used as a snack produce reusable bag for chocolates, nuts and even doubles up as a reusable pastry bag at your local bakery. To close, simply roll down reusable bag twice and snap studs just like the photos. Measures 23cm (H) x 16cm (L)
- No single use plastic bags : No more paper or plastic bags to fill up. Be an Eco warrior! No transferring to new containers when you get home. Store in pantry, fridge or freezer. Reusable produce bag’s tare weight is printed on the bag for easy checkout. You shop and store in the one reusable produce bag!
- No washing required: Turn reusable produce bag inside out and wipe clean with a cold damp cloth
- Perfect gift: suitable for one person, couples or small families and to help start a no plastic revolution with these reusable produce bags
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WHY BULK PRODUCE REUSABLE BAGS: No more paper or plastic bags to fill up and no more transferring to containers when home
SAVINGS: Buy one or a few reusable produce bags to store different dry goods as it holds up to 6 cups of dry goods, leaving you with more money to spend on other luxuries
STORAGE: store these reusable produce bags anywhere from your fridge, pantry or freezer. To close, simple roll down the reusable produce bag twice and snap studs just like the photos
MULTI-PURPOSE: perfect for flour, lentils, dried beans, quinoa, oats and other grains. Also doubles up as a reusable pastry produce bag at your local bakery or use it to store chocolate or nuts
HEMP MATERIAL: Reusable bags are Unbleached and undyed. Variations in the colour and weave of the fabric maybe present. This is the nature of the unbleached undyed sustainable fabrics. Please note it is not a fault in the product, but rather a beautiful display of what happens naturally. We personally love the variations that natural hemp fabric has and feel it adds to the beauty of our products
EASY MAINTENANCE: Simply turn reusable produce bag inside out and wipe clean with a cold damp cloth. The reusable produce bag shouldn't need washing too often, but when needed only wash by hand with cold water and drip dry
BONUS: With every reusable produce bag purchase, you will receive a My Last Bag pencil as a gift so you have an easy way to label your reusable produce bag or bags. The pencil simply rubs off with a wet cloth when you change produce