The art is horrendous. It comes into full view when the X-Men show up midway through. Those characters are drawn extremely poorly.
Wolverine (our Wolverine, just post-prime) has been dead for several years. At the start of this volume, he is back. And he doesn't remember anything (even his name). But he is in the middle of a battle (we've seen variations of this before). For such a big event, it's a terrible story with no redeeming features (bad plot, bad dialogue, horrible art).
I like Charles Soule's writing, particularly on Star Wars. This was not a good assignment for him.
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Marvel; 1 edition (14 May 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1302911988
- ISBN-13: 978-1302911980
- Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 1 x 26 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 295 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 112,498 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)