|Number of speeds||8|
|Item Weight||52 Kilograms|
Retro Ladies Limited Edition Alloy 700 * 15 Lavender
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Number of speeds||8|
|Item weight||52 Kilograms|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- REVOLUTIONARY BRAKING – The SureStop Slidepad braking system brings riders to a safe stop without fear of flying over the handlebar.
- ALTUS GEARING – Excellent gear ratio for shifting through a range of hills with 8 Speed Shimano Altus Drivetrain.
- PRACTICAL – Rear rack and front mounted basket for easy transport, and convenient and stylish leather tool bag.
- COLOUR MATCHED – Colour matched fenders with the classically graceful lavender finish.
- ALLOY FRAME – Lightweight 6061 aluminum alloy frame offers supreme maneuverability and pedal efficiency.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Reflecting the retro look of the 50s, the Limited Edition is a pleasure to ride with modern luxury and engineering.
The revolutionary SureStop Slidepad braking system finely modulates front and rear brakes in sequence to bring the rider to a controlled stop.
This superb bike, in a nostalgic shade of lavender, is agile and efficient with a lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame. Double wall rims improve wheel strength, and comfort tread tyres reduce rolling resistance.
An 8 Speed Shimano Altus Drivetrain gives you the flexibility to climb a range of inclines.
Featuring a high sweptback handlebar and a densely padded and sprung saddle, this bike encourages a healthy upright riding posture. A front wicker basket and rear rack make the Limited Edition practical for lugging cargo, and the special feature Leather Tool Bag is both stylish and handy.
Combine vintage style with modern riding on the XDS Limited Edition Lavender.
- Frame: Alloy 6061
- Stem: Zoom Alloy HA-C80-2
- Brake: Alloy "V" + SURESTOP Slidepad brake
- Shifter: Shimano 8-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus 8-Speed
- Chain: KMC Z72
- Crankset: Prowheel Alloy Crank 3-Piece 44Tx170mm
- Saddle: Velo
- Bottom Bracket: VP Sealed Cartridge
- Hubs: Alloy QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Alloy Polished Double Wall
- Wheels: Kenda City 700Cx28C
- Additional Features:
- Steel Fenders
- Rear Rack
- Cane Basket with Steel Cradle
- Chain Guard
- Leather Tool Bag