Other Sellers on Amazon
Retinol Serum High Strength by D.obsessed - Unique Blend of 2.5% Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E & Jojoba Oil - Best Treatment for Acne, Scar, Spot, Pigmentation, Fine Lines & Wrinkles - for Face, Eye & Neck (30ml)
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Retinol(Vitamin A), Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Organic Aloe Vera&Green Tea Extract, Propolis Extract, Organic Jojoba Oil See more|
|Indications||Improves mottled pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, skin texture, tone and color as well as your skins’ hydration levels. See more|
About this item
- EFFECTIVE – D.obsessed Retinol Serum is proven to improve mottled pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, skin texture, tone and color as well as your skins’ hydration levels. Our Unique formula combines 2.5% Retinol with a synergetic blend of botanical extracts and oils for superior results with less irritation.
- ORGANIC – We use only the highest quality natural and organic ingredients. D.Obsessed Retinol Serum is a delicately refined infusion of pure vegan Hyaluronic Acid, deeply moisturizing Jojoba Oil and an organic concoction of Green Tea, Aloe Vera and Propolis. This botanically lush fair trade is a perfect solution for even the most sensitive skin types.
- SAFE – Our product is made in a GMP certified facility, ensuring that every bottle of serum you get is at the highest quality. D.Obsessed Retinol Serum is not only 100% organic, but also naturally free from parabens, fillers, alcohol, artificial colours and fragrances. Moreover, this product has never ever been tested on animals.
- WORRY-FREE – D.obsessed strives hard to offer you the best-in-class customer services with hassle free. For your complete peace of mind, we provide a 90 day manufacture's money back guarantee. Just send an email and you will receive a 100% refund with even no need to return the bottle.
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10.8 x 5.8 x 3.8 cm; 80 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 April 2018
- Manufacturer : JR Beauty Ltd
- ASIN : B076ZM9PT6
- Manufacturer reference : MP20002
- Customer Reviews:
D.obsessed Retinol Serum - Unique Formula Combines 2.5% Retinol with a Synergetic Blend of Botanical Extracts and Oils
Retinol is clinically proven to the best anti-aging ingredient and it not only works but continue to work, providing better results the longer you use it. With our advanced anti-aging formula, D.obsessed Retinol Serum works on a molecular level to repair skin and stimulate collagen, resulting in firmer, smoother, younger looking skin. It also contains a high concentrated base of Vitamin E to protect cells from free radicals of aging and helps rejuvenate, revitalize and restore the skins natural elasticity.
Retinol(Vitamin A): A Vitamin A derivative, Retinol is prized for its proven excellent anti-aging benefits and youth-enhancing results. Retinol steps in to minimize and repair the damage caused by aging and environmental assault. The molecules attach themselves to skin cells and instructs them to behave like a younger, healthy skin cell.
Hyaluronic Acid: Natural and organic Hyaluronic Acid to increase skin volume and fullness, it plumps and hydrates the skin for a youthful resilience.
Vitamin C: A natural antioxidant that protect cells from free radicals of aging as well as environmental aggressors like air pollutants and sun exposure. Vitamin C helps brighten, stimulate new collagen production, minimize fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
Green Tea: Loaded with antioxidants to help fight inflammation and signs of aging, green tea is also great for treating oily skin and eliminating acne.
Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera soothes the skin through daily treatment. This dynamic ingredient is rich in Vitamin C, E and Beta Carotene which makes it a fantastic addition for anti-aging characteristics.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
One of the first things I noticed it took absolutely ages to stop feeling sticky on my skin to the point that I couldn't wear make up over it so couldn't apply it in the mornings. I decided to use it at night after using a facial scub (which leaves my skin feeling super soft) only to have this make it feel sticky and sort of dirty afterwards, and then my skin felt more greesy when I woke up, so at night wasn't great either but at least after using a cleanser I was able to wear make up in the day.
I have given it 2 stars because the bottle is nice and well packaged, and feels expensive. However, the overall experience with the product was not ideal and I wouldnt buy again or recommend unfortunately. I'm going back to the drawing board and will be trying some other brands as I have read up on the benefits of the ingredients, I'm just so disappointed that it didn't work for me.
If you found this helpful please give a thumbs up, thank you xx