The nation's #1 online resume service offers its exclusive advice on how to craft a winning resume
The Resume.com Guide to Writing Unbeatable Resumes draws upon the author's considerable expertise, as well as the vast Resume.com database, to arm job seekers with:
- Sample resumes for every profession and job category, at every level, from entrylevel to executive
- A comprehensive database of keywords, arranged by industry
- Electronic job-hunting advice and strategies, with tips on how to make any resume stand out online
- A detailed Before & After resume trouble-shooting worksheet
Job seekers will also find an exciting added value with this essential text. With the purchase of this book, they'll be able to receive a free resume consultation with one of Resume.com's career consultants!
From the Back Cover
Write the perfect resume--with help from the experts at Resume.com!
The first step to getting a great job is writing a great resume. The career professionals at Resume.com have years of experience helping job-hunters craft unbeatable resumes, and now you can tap into that experience yourself. The Resume.com Guide to Writing Unbeatable Resumes includes detailed, real-world sample resumes for almost every profession, along with proven strategies for getting noticed--and getting the job.
More than just a resume guide, this comprehensive career resource covers all four steps of the job search process--career planning, resume writing, marketing yourself to employers, and, finally, interviewing. You'll not only craft the best possible resume for any position, you'll write winning cover letters and follow-up letters that make employers take notice. And, as an added bonus, you'll get a free career search capabilities consultation and resume evaluation from a specialist at Resume.com.
Whether you've been working for twenty years or you're just out of college, The Resume.com Guide to Writing Unbeatable Resumes features all the tools you need to succeed:
- Detailed sample resumes from a wide variety of careers and professions
- Inside tips for better online job-hunting
- In-depth descriptions of every resume style and format
- Step-by-step guidance for crafting your perfect resume
- Emergency resume troubleshooting tips
- Specific strategies for international, government, and academic jobs
- Helpful worksheets, checklists, before-and-after resume comparisons, and much more!