Water Resistant NOMATIC 40L Travel Bag TSA Checkpoint Compliant Duffel/Backpack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Water Repellent Tarpaulin; Dimensions: 21" x 14"x 9"(53cm x 36cm x 23cm): Weight: 4lbs (2KGS) Capacity: 40L;Designed to fit the maximum size allowed on standard airlines, fits in the overhead compartment as well as the under seat as storage in flight.
- Designated water bottle pocket, valuables pocket, RFID protected pocket, shoe compartment, cord organizer, laptop pocket, tablet pocket, and notebook pocket
- Laptop Pockets fit up to a 15" Macbook Pro and Tablet Pocket fits up to a 8.5" x 11" tablet.
- TSA Compliant: Laptop compartment lays flat so you can leave your laptop in the bag when passing through airport security checkpoints.
- Includes Laundry bag and detachable waist straps; Radio frequency identification (RFID) pocket with a TSA-approved lock. Waterproof zipper on all exterior zippers
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My main complaints that drop the rating in order of most important:
1. For a $200+ dollar bag, I would not expect to have so many problems with the zippers. The design of zippers around the top of the bag is such that they get stuck in the corners at the bottoms and it take a minute of rearranging the sit of the zipper tracks and jangling with the zipper to get it come unstuck and finally zip up. On my bag, this is a bigger problem on the right side corner as you are looking at it. Perhaps this could be remedied by simply using a slightly bigger zipper track or bigger zipper tag? Regardless, its an obnoxious tick.
2. There are several embedded pockets, such that it renders other pockets useless. on the top of the bag, the water proof pocket embeds into another pocket. If you have filled that second pocket, you cannot use the waterproof pocket -- there is no where extra for it to expand. This means I have two pockets, but have to make a decision about which of the two I actually want to use.
In general, the outer pockets on the top and bottom of the bag embed into the larger bag, so if you are searching for something in the larger bag, you have to move around the outer pockets to look around. It seems it might be better to just have layered pockets so that if you were looking at the bag from the top, there were two different larger pockets you could open to get into the main space of the bag.
3. Since the bag is advertised as accommodating 3-7 day trips, a great feature would be to have some way to compress the size of the bag if you have not filled it.
4. I would have preferred for there to be flexibility to include a longer strap for the "duffle" feature of the bag.
- 1 pair of shoes
- 2 pair of jeans
- 2 pair Banana Republic khaki pants
- 3 pairs of shorts
- 7 t-shirts
- 2 polo shirts
- 1 short sleeve button up
- 2 Express dress shirts
- 8 pairs of socks
- 9 underwear
- travel adapter for Italy
- Cell phone cable
- external battery charger
- tooth brush
Although nice and tight, it all fit well and of course I still had a check in bag for all my liquids and such. But this fit nicely. I bet I can fit everything into this bag for a 5 day trip to Vegas or something where I won't need as much clothes or pants since it's so hot.
I have just a few small gripes. You can tell it was made for a mans body. I’m 5’7 but have to tighten the straps all the way to fit my back. The shoulder straps are also really wide, as if made for a man. Additionally, while the bag says it’s international sized for a check in, I am worried it’s too large. It’s practically the same size as my roll suitcase. I’m really hoping this works for international flights....
Just returned from a 14 day trip to Thailand and I must report that this bag is perfect. I was able to carry it on every flight, even the small regional ones. It looks so much sleeker and is so much better designed than any other bag I saw. Would def recommend.