Resident Evil Village - PlayStation 5
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$30.95 (28%)|
Enhance your purchase
- All New Resident Evil Experience - Picking up where Resident Evil 7 biohazard left off, Resident Evil Village is the eighth major installment in the flagship Resident Evil series. The game sees the reunited Ethan and Mia Winters living happily together and putting their shared nightmares of the Baker’s plantation behind them… until their life is upended and Ethan becomes the focal point of a new nightmare
- Next Generation Technology - RE Engine paired with the new technological power of PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X will deliver hyper detailed graphics , bringing the shadowy village and its haunting residents to life. Resident Evil Village will showcase the most realistic survival horror experience to date.
- First Person Action - Players will assume the role of Ethan Winters and experience every up close battle and terrifying pursuit through a first person perspective.
- Familiar Faces and New Foes - Chris Redfield has typically been a hero in the Resident Evil series, but his appearance in Resident Evil V illage seemingly shrouds him in sinister motives. A host of new adversaries inhabiting the enigmatic village will relentlessly hunt Ethan and hinder his every move as he attempts to make sense of the new nightmare he finds himself in.
- A Living, Breathing Village - More than just a mysterious backdrop for the horrifying events that unfold in the game, the village is a character in its own right with mysteries for Ethan to uncover and terrors to escape from
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Set a few years after the horrifying events in the critically acclaimed Resident Evil 7 biohazard, the all-new storyline begins with Ethan Winters and his wife Mia living peacefully in a new location, free from their past nightmares. Just as they are building their new life together, tragedy befalls them once again. Chris Redfield, the legendary hero from the Resident Evil series, is reacquainted with the couple and horribly disrupts their life, spiraling Ethan into chaos. A devastated Ethan finds himself in a remote snow-capped village seeking answers after being thrown into an entirely new nightmare.
From the manufacturer
A New Chapter in the Resident Evil Storyline
This eight major instalment in the flagship Resident Evil series continues the story from the critically acclaimed Resident Evil 7 biohazard. With the return of the popular features and introduction of new elements, survival horror has never been so intense.
Latest Console Technology
RE Engine paired with the new technologies available via PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S delivers hyper detailed graphics, advanced immersive audio and little to no load times, bringing the shadowy village and its evocative residents to life in first person perspective.
Popular Resident Evil Features
Fans might recognise new features in Resident Evil Village that are nods to previous Resident Evil games including the merchant dubbed "The Duke" who allows players to purchase and sell items, buy recipes for crafting consumables, and customise weapons.
Familiar Faces and New Foes
Resident Evil series Chris Redfield returns under a shroud of seemingly sinister motives. Ethan will also encounter a host of new adversaries inhabiting the enigmatic village, all with their own distinctive ways of attacking.
Evolution of Combat
In addition to engaging and attacking enemies, Ethan can also now guard against incoming attacks, or kick enemies away to buy time for his next move, requiring players to further strategise the best approach for surviving the many challenges ahead.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With games like the last few Call of Duty’s hosting generous customisation options for input tweaking, while other titles like The Last of Us 2 that have honed their input so well, they make aiming at 30fps bearable - not to mention Capcom’s own RE2/3 remakes - it seems a little ridiculous to be encountering this sort of thing with a triple-A title in this day and age.
It is a first person view and so far have loved the game like previous resident evil games .