- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Research Methods For Business: A Skill Building Approach Paperback – Abridged, 6 May 2016
|New from||Used from|
Enhance your purchase
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
- Publisher : Wiley; 7th edition (6 May 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 448 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119165555
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119165552
- Dimensions : 18.8 x 1.78 x 23.11 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 283,803 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
From the Back Cover
Research Methods for Business: A Skill-Building Approach is a concise and straightforward introduction for students to the world of business research. The skill-building approach provides students with practical perspectives on how research can be applied in real business situations. Maintaining Uma Sekaran's popular and accessible style of writing, Roger Bougie draws upon his extensive experience in the field to present an up-to-date guide on business research which is ideal for aspiring managers.
The seventh edition has been fully revised and updated to include cutting-edge examples and enriched pedagogical features designed to improve student learning outcomes. There is now an increased emphasis on the relationship between the scientific and the pragmatic approaches to research, while the key concepts are explored and applied to real-life research throughout the book.
This book is accompanied by a companion website at www.wiley.com/college/sekaran which offers:
- Video material developed by the author, giving further explanation on difficult topics
- PowerPoint slides for each chapter
- Additional case studies
- Lecturer test bank including multiple choice, true-false, short answer and essay questions
- Data sets
- Over 250 quiz questions for students' self-study
About the Author
Uma Sekaran (deceased) was Professor Emerita of Management, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale (SIUC), Illinois, USA.
Dr Roger Bougie is Associate Professor in Business Research Methods, TIAS School for Business and Society (The Netherlands). TIAS is the business school of Tilburg University and Eindhoven University of Technology.