- Paperback: 520 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited; 1 edition (1 August 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0273720821
- ISBN-13: 978-0273720829
- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 3 x 24.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 358 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 62,356 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Research Methods for Arts and Event Management Paperback – 1 Aug 2014
|New from||Used from|
Amazon Global Store
From the Back Cover
Research Methods for Arts and Event Management provides a compelling and comprehensive guide
to research methods for undergraduate and postgraduate students in arts and event management, as well as for managers in the arts/culture/events industries.
This book provides students and practising managers with the following:
• Essential skills in designing their own qualitative and quantitative research studies that can be implemented in a real working environment
• Guidance in designing, managing, and monitoring research work which students and practising managers may commission from consultants
• The necessary theoretical and practical basis to identify and implement appropriate methodologies to conduct research for academic dissertations and theses in the fields of arts, cultural and event management.
Furthermore, the book provides readers with multiple test questions, exercises and further resources, as well as a section on specialist terminology.
A. J. Veal is Adjunct Professor at the School of Leisure, Sport and Tourism, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia.
Christine Burton is an Associate Professor with the UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney. Her research focuses on audience development in the museum and arts sectors. Prior to becoming an academic, Christine worked as an arts consultant in Australia and the United Kingdom. Christine has worked on a number of research projects and consultancies including social impact of the arts, arts facilities development and public art planning and development.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts
- Books > Business & Economics > Industries > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Books > Business & Economics > Industries > Performing Arts
- Books > Business & Economics > Industries > Sports & Entertainment > Park & Recreation
- Books > Business & Economics > Industries > Sports & Entertainment > Sports
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Research
- Books > Sports & Outdoors
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides