1. A practical guide to the management of reproductive and sexual health problems in the primary care setting.
2. Up to date evidence-based information delivered in a user-friendly style.
3. Covers the diagnosis and management of issues from menstrual disorders, to cervical screening and sexually transmissible infections.
4. Peer reviewed by external experts in their field.
5. Each chapter includes an extensive range of web-links to the latest resources and also to relevant organisations and services to support a best-practice holistic approach
6. Comprehensively indexed.
Chapters: Reproductive and Sexual Health Consultations in the Australian Setting; The Cervix; The Ovary; The Vagina and Vulva; The Breast; The Bladder and the Pelvic Floor; Abnormal Uterine Bleeding and other Disorders of the Menstrual Cycle; Fertility Problems; Pregnancy; Pregnancy Options; Menopause; Sexually Transmissible Infections (STIs); Pelvic Inflammatory Disease; Management of Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence in Primary Health Care; Female Sexual Interest and Arousal Disorder; Male Sexual Dysfunction, Prostate Disease and Testicular Lumps; Legal Consideration in Reproductive and Sexual Health.