Repel Umbrella Windproof Double Vented Travel Umbrella with Teflon Coating (Black)
|Price:||+ $13.37 Delivery|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AUTOMATIC, COMPACT, AND LIGHTWEIGHT - Auto open close function allows for easy one-handed operation. Measuring just 11.5\" long and weighing less than 1lb the folding handheld umbrella is extremely packable in purses, briefcases, backpacks, luggage and more.
- WIND-DEFYING, DOUBLE VENTED, 9-RIB CANOPY - Most small or mini umbrellas are made of 6 or 8 aluminum ribs but Repel is fortified with 9 resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs and a vented double canopy that flex slightly to withstand powerful gusts without turning inside out.
- SUPERIOR REPELLENCY - Waterproof, weatherproof and instantly dry, the foldable and durable Repel Travel Umbrella defends against the elements like nothing else.
- QUALITY WORKMANSHIP - Designed with a three-fold chrome plated black metal shaft, and strong metal frame to allow for greater stability in high winds. The ergonomic, slip-proof, and rubberized grip handle with wrist strap allow for easy carrying. A protective travel sleeve is included. Perfect for men, women, teens and kids.
- WORLD RENOWNED AND CRITIQUED - Featured on Good Morning America, Rated by Wire Cutter as the Best Umbrella in 2019.
There is a newer style of this item:
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 29.21 x 5.08 x 5.08 cm; 408.23 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 February 2018
- Manufacturer : Repel Umbrella
- ASIN : B0160HYB8S
- Item Model Number : 2000
- Department : Unisex-adult
Best Sellers Rank:
2,426 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 16 in Folding Umbrellas
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An umbrella that defies the logic of Mother Nature. 9 resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs. Teflon coated canopy. Dries instantly. Auto Open/Close. Super Portable. Length: 11.5", Weight 15 ounces. The Repel Travel Umbrella goes to extremes to keep you dry.
Lifetime Replacement Guarantee:
You are protected for life from the rain, sleet, and snow through our lifetime replacement guarantee program. If anything at all goes wrong with your umbrella, we will send you a replacement absolutely no charge, no return required.
Wind-Defying 9 Rib Construction:
Most umbrellas are made of 6 or 8 aluminum ribs but Repel is fortified with 9 resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs that flex slightly to withstand powerful gusts without turning inside out.
The Repel Travel Umbrella gets its name from its ability to do just that - repel water and other elements through its waterproof and instantly drying canopy with state-of-the-art Teflon technology.
Automatic, Compact, and Super Light:
Auto open/close function allows for easy one-handed operation. Measures just 11.5" long and weighs less than 1 pound for easy storage in purses, briefcases, backpacks, luggage and more.
Designed with a three-fold chrome plated metal shaft, and strong metal frame to allow for greater stability in high winds. The ergonomic, slip-proof, and rubberized handle with wrist strap allow for easy carrying. A protective travel sleeve is included.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I contacted Repel to claim on their "Lifetime Replacement Guarantee" and was told that because I'd bought it from Amazon they couldn't do anything for me - "as we are not the seller therefore do not have access to this order".
So, the guarantee is useless unless you purchase directly from Repel.
I now have to return the broken umbrella to Amazon US (which is where it shipped from).
I won't be buying another Repel.
I have used this in both light and heavy rain and it has been very effective and with the fabric not absorbing and water after a couple quick shakes it is dry enough to put back into its cover and pack away.
The only reason I'm not giving five stars is I found the cover to be not as great a quality as the umbrella itself and it has started to tear at the seams, but the core product itself (the umbrella) is absolutely a five star product. Would buy again if this one breaks.
I haven't used it yet in strong winds yet but the arms look strong. As I mentioned the build quality felt very cheap. The moment I took out this umbrella, it felt like the handle was going to fall off because it there was a lot of play and felt loose.
Top reviews from other countries
I was really impressed with the Teflon coating, as the canopy did not get soaked through. The droplets stayed pooled on top of the fabric and I was able to easily shake them off.
I also like the push button open/close. Easy to use and easy to put the cover back on the closed umbrella. Highly recommend.