- Product Dimensions: 29.2 x 5.1 x 5.1 cm ; 340 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 422 g
- Item Model Number: 1
- ASIN: B0160HYB8S
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 14 February 2018
- Customer Reviews: 13 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
36 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #8 in Folding Umbrellas
Repel Windproof Travel Umbrella with Teflon Coating
|Price:||+ $10.99 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AUTOMATIC, COMPACT, AND LIGHTWEIGHT - Auto open/close function allows for easy one-handed operation. Measuring just 11.5" long and weighing less than 1lb the folding handheld umbrella is extremely packable in purses, briefcases, backpacks, luggage and more
- WIND-DEFYING 9-RIB CONSTRUCTION - Most small or mini umbrellas are made of 6 or 8 aluminum ribs but Repel is fortified with 9 resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs that flex slightly to withstand powerful gusts without turning inside out
- SUPERIOR WATER-REPELLENCY - Put the technology of Teflon to work for you. Waterproof, weatherproof and instantly dry, the foldable and durable Repel Travel Umbrella defends against the elements like nothing else
- QUALITY WORKMANSHIP - Designed with a three-fold chrome plated black metal shaft, and strong metal frame to allow for greater stability in high winds. The ergonomic, slip-proof, and rubberized grip handle with wrist strap allow for easy carrying. A protective travel sleeve is included. Perfect for men, women, teens and kids
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE - You are protected for life from the rain, sleet and snow, through our lifetime replacement guarantee program. If anything at all goes wrong with your umbrella, we will send you a replacement with no charge or return required
Amazon Global Store
There is a newer style of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Lifetime Replacement Guarantee:
You are protected for life from the rain, sleet, and snow through our lifetime replacement guarantee program. If anything at all goes wrong with your umbrella, we will send you a replacement absolutely no charge, no return required.
Wind-Defying 9 Rib Construction:
Most umbrellas are made of 6 or 8 aluminum ribs but Repel is fortified with 9 resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs that flex slightly to withstand powerful gusts without turning inside out.
The Repel Travel Umbrella gets its name from its ability to do just that - repel water and other elements through its waterproof and instantly drying canopy with state-of-the-art Teflon technology.
Automatic, Compact, and Super Light:
Auto open/close function allows for easy one-handed operation. Measures just 11.5" long and weighs less than 1 pound for easy storage in purses, briefcases, backpacks, luggage and more.
Designed with a three-fold chrome plated metal shaft, and strong metal frame to allow for greater stability in high winds. The ergonomic, slip-proof, and rubberized handle with wrist strap allow for easy carrying. A protective travel sleeve is included.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
13 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I contacted Repel to claim on their "Lifetime Replacement Guarantee" and was told that because I'd bought it from Amazon they couldn't do anything for me - "as we are not the seller therefore do not have access to this order".
So, the guarantee is useless unless you purchase directly from Repel.
I now have to return the broken umbrella to Amazon US (which is where it shipped from).
I won't be buying another Repel.
I have used this in both light and heavy rain and it has been very effective and with the fabric not absorbing and water after a couple quick shakes it is dry enough to put back into its cover and pack away.
The only reason I'm not giving five stars is I found the cover to be not as great a quality as the umbrella itself and it has started to tear at the seams, but the core product itself (the umbrella) is absolutely a five star product. Would buy again if this one breaks.
I haven't used it yet in strong winds yet but the arms look strong. As I mentioned the build quality felt very cheap. The moment I took out this umbrella, it felt like the handle was going to fall off because it there was a lot of play and felt loose.