The Renwick roll-top backpack is a powerhouse in the making. Its strikingly rugged and modern design is perfect for the urban explorer, featuring an easy-open roll-top for enhanced ease-of-use. The dedicated laptop/tablet compartment keeps your valuable tech safe and sound, and an organizational pouch ensures that your wires will never get tangled. Use the two front-pocket organizers for everything from pencils and pens to wallets and glasses. Still not enough storage? A bonus mesh carry-all lets you keep tabs on whatever you put inside. The roll-top backpack is ideal for the weekday warriors and the weekend explorers alike.
|Price:||+ $23.30 Delivery|
International Product from outside Australia
- Take your laptop and tablet anywhere thanks to a dedicated sleeve. Includes a special "tech burrito" for all your chords and other tech accessories
- Organizer pocket is perfect for keeping documents and papers in check.
- Stay hydrated thanks to a convenient water bottle pocket.
- Padded back and shoulder straps for maximum comfort.
- Available in black, grey, Pink and dark green
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 6 reviews
Great backpack. Lots of storage and pockets9 February 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
Great backpack. Lots of storage and pockets. I know I will use this a lot. Would have given it 5 stars but I gave it 4 stars because one of the buttons on the side broke when I unclipped it. Not a big deal but still.
4 people found this helpful
Backpack should be inspected properly before sending to customers25 August 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
Very nice backpack 2 problems one of the clip on the side is very loose it won’t stay close. The second issue is that the fastener part of the backpack sometimes gives problems when closing it.
One person found this helpful
Great buy!5 August 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
Got this bag for my partner as a Father’s Day gift since his old one was falling apart & he loves it. He rides his bike summer & fall/rain or shine and this is perfect. It has great back cushion and also lets his back breathe while cycling. Colors are exactly like the photo too!
Tablet slot is little too Small and shallow19 April 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
This a great backpack. Great look and design. A lot of room to store your stuff. However, the slot for the tablet is a bit small and shallow. It will not fit a 9.7" tablet.