|Package Dimensions||14 x 13 x 4 cm; 181 Grams|
Renogy BT-2 Bluetooth Module RJ45 Communication Port Wirelessly Monitor and Adjust Compatible Solar Charge Controllers, RS485, Smart Lithium Batteries, Inverters, and DC-DC MPPT Battery Chargers
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wirelessly monitor and control compatible solar charge controllers via Bluetooth
- Connects to our user-friendly smart phone App, Renogy DCHome, to keep track of your system
- Embedded exclusive Bluetooth chip with high efficiency and low energy consumption
- Bluetooth 4.2 and BLE technology provides fast and uninterrupted communication
- Powered directly through RJ45 communication port Signal range up to 82ft
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Communication Protocol:RS485
- Port Type:RJ45
- Cable Length:5.00m (16.4ft)
- Dimensions:67.3 X 35 X 14mm/2.65 X 1.38 X 0.55in
- Operation Temperature:-20℃~85℃（-4°F to 185°F）
Renogy BT-2 Bluetooth Moudle
The Renogy BT-2 is a new generation of Bluetooth module for Renogy solar
charge controllers, smart lithium batteries, and inverter chargers. Powered byits RJ45 communication port, the BT-2 provides wireless monitoring of the system data and allows users to change parameters through the Renogy DCHome smart phone App.
- Power Indicator:Power On Solid (Green)/Power Off Off
- Link Indicator:Communicating Flashing (Blue)/Stand by Off
|Renogy 50A DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger with MPPT||Renogy 100Ah 12V Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery|
|Renogy's DC to DC MPPT Charger has you covered whether you're using Flooded, Gel, AGM, or Lithium batteries.||The Renogy Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery enables auto-balance among parallel-connections and provides more flexibility for battery connection thanks to its RJ45 communication ports.|