Remington FuzzAway Battery Operated Fabric Shaver
|Item dimensions L x W x H||5.4 x 5.7 x 12.7 centimetres|
About this item
- Keep Clothes Fresh, Fabric shaving is a great way to keep clothes looking brand new; Use it for touch-ups and for larger tasks
- T-Blade Design, The rotating T-blades quickly remove stray thread and fuzz without damaging the fabric
- Metal Blade Guard, The slotted blade guard allows threads and fuzzes to pass through for removal while protecting cloth and fabric
- Lightweight Convenient handheld operation for daily use; Great for travel, too
- On Off Switch, A simple on off switch controls operation of the fabric shaver
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.41 x 5.72 x 12.7 cm; 90.72 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Spectrum Brands Australia Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B0034BV6KA
- Item Model Number : RTFS2 CDN
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Remington FuzzAway Fabric Shaver quickly removes excess fuzz and thread from fabric. It’s lightweight and space-efficient, making it easy to keep your clothes in pristine condition. You can safely use it on all types of fabric thanks to the precise t-blades and metal blade guard. Plus, loose threads and fuzzes collect in the removable storage compartment for easy disposal. The unit requires two AA batteries (not included).
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’ve seen many reviews about these and I didn’t get it until I owned one :) highly recommended
The middle part of my pants always get those fuzzballs and it makes my clothing look old. my hoodies and sweaters after a while also look worn out when the fuzz builds up. Sweaters, coats, even loose strings on my clothes. I use it for all of that, and it literally makes everything look new again.
The only bad part? if its a large item or clothing and has allot of fuzz, expect to spend about 15 minutes removing it all. its worth the work to make the clothes look new, but you will have to put work into it. It also makes a loud whirring sound (like a normal shaver).
It doesn't come with battering, so make sure you buy some before it arrives if you need to use it immediately.
is it worth your money? 100% yes. I have literally used this to make everything look clean and new, and since I'm a uni student on a budget, this is one investment I'm happy with because I can get longer wear out of my clothing.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on 22 February 2018
Reviewed in Canada on 27 April 2020