I agree with a couple of reviews that Paul Christopher's adventures are excellent BUT... and yes, there's a but. I cannot accept the long-winded descriptions that go with the story. Some description is good, but when he begins to get down to how many bolts on a metal ship (or similar observations) I begin to groan.
I like Finn very much, she's a worthy adventurer who is not afraid to be utterly terrified given some of the situations she finds herself in - I know I would be too, but sometimes her chapters are too short and the other group of people - who are usually the baddies can get a bit long winded.
I have read all four books, but I think enough is enough. When I can afford his $12 Templar books I will give him another chance.
- Mass Market Paperback: 355 pages
- Publisher: Berkley Pub Group (3 July 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0451221753
- ISBN-13: 978-0451221759
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 2.4 x 17.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 340 g
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 168,890 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)