- Paperback: 373 pages
- Publisher: Leisure Books (4 January 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0843952369
- ISBN-13: 978-0843952360
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 2.5 x 17.1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 181 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Sold by: Books Mela Aus
Sorry, we're having trouble showing recommendations right now. Please try again later.Continue shopping
The Reluctant Bride Paperback – 4 Jan 2005
See all 3 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
International product from outside Australia
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 14 reviews
liked the book but not the length12 December 2013 - Published on Amazon.com
Love the storyline but not the length, some of the dialogue was just filling space and could have been cut back. But I still loved this book. Being a mail order bride given a week to decide whether she would marry him and months later they decide to marry after he learns to trust a woman. Love Leigh Greenwood books and will continue to purchase these westerns.
Good Writer27 June 2013 - Published on Amazon.com
This is not my favorite Greenwood piece, but I will say that it's a good work. It is written in almost entirely dialogue and tells a substantial story. Effective, interesting dialogue is hard to make happen without the storyline becoming tedious. This is a story of tragedy, passion & a mail order bride hook is always interesting.
Great reading21 April 2014 - Published on Amazon.com
Any book by Leigh Greenwood so far has been a Five Star. He is an accomplished writer who understands how stories are suppose to unfold to keep the reader's interest.
Four Stars27 September 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
love this author
Reluctant bride2 July 2013 - Published on Amazon.com
A book I did not enjoy. I do not like stories of fighting; back stabbing. I enjoy love stories with marriage and happiness. I wasted my money could not finish the book.
One person found this helpful