|Package Dimensions||30.48 x 20.32 x 2.67 cm; 499 Grams|
|Item Weight||499 g|
|Date First Available||21 October 2019|
Hot and Cold Hand Therapy Gloves, Hand Ice Pack, Ice and Heat Therapy Pain Relieving Mittens | Microwavable and Freezable, Arthritis, Finger and Hand Injuries, and Carpal Tunnel (Ice Pack)
|Price:||($49.76 / count)|
Enhance your purchase
- Ergonomic Design -- The mitten shape and ice packs attachment make it convenient to treat your hand ailments stress-free.Mittens with 2 gel packs combines the powerful effects of hot and cold therapy with convenient hands-free design.
- Hot or Cold Therapy -- Boil or microwave mitts for heat therapy, place in the freezer for cold therapy.
- Washable Mittens,Ultra Soft, High Quality Soft Fleece - - Hand pain include arthritis, fibromyalgia, carpal tunnel, and tendinitis
- Freeze or Heat in Microwave - for desired and targeted Hot or Cold relief will slowly come back to room temperature making it Safe to Sleep with unlike most
- ONE SIZE fits most -- one glove has 2 pockets holding 2 gel packs. Using a hot or cold compress is a natural and effective way to fight inflammation and to promote faster recovery.
Frequently bought together
SOME LIKE IT COLD
As a general rule,sudden acute injuries like a sprained joints,muscle tear, bruise or inflammation should be treated with cold therapy as soon as possible following the injury.It reduces Swelling as Cold therapy constricts the blood vessels and reduces blood flow to the injury. It relieves pain as Cold therapy helps to numb the nerve endings, which decreases the pain messages sent to the brain.
Store pack in freezer so that it is ready for use in case of injury. The gel pack takes approximately 1 hour to freeze. Massage for 3 seconds after taking out from the freezer.The gel pack can stay cold for 5-7 minutes when frozen.
SOME LIKE IT HOT
Sore, stiff muscles are best treated with Hot Therapy because the heat helps to relax and loosen tired muscles. Heat can also be used before exercise to improve mobility by loosening muscles and increasing joint elasticity.
MICROWAVE: Place gel pack into microwave for approx. 5 seconds (if the gel pack is at room temperature) or 1 minute (if frozen).Check the temperature. Heat for another 5 seconds if required and check again- repeat if necessary.
Time are based on a 600W microwave, refer to your microwave instructions and adjust heating times accordingly.
Do not heat in microwave for longer than 1 minute at one time. Excessive heating may case the pack to rupture or leak.
HOT WATER:Bring water to the boil,carefully remove from the heat & immerse the gel pack for approximately 3-6 minutes.Check after 4 minutes.Return to the water & check again after a minute. Repeat until the desired temperature has been reached, but do not exceed 10 minutes in the boiling water.The gel pack can stay hot for 5-7 minutes
Whether used HOT or COLD,it is advisable to check that the temperature is not too extreme against the skin.
Gel Pack is made of non-toxic gel filled in a leak-proof, flexible PVC
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Unfortunately when they came one of the gel inserts had a leak, but the customer service was very helpful and quick to refund the product.
I would definitely recommend!
Reviewed in the United States on 23 May 2020
Product detailsColour:Ice Pack
- Package Dimensions : 30.48 x 20.32 x 2.67 cm; 499 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 October 2019
- Manufacturer : HiFineCare
- ASIN : B082HG964H
- Manufacturer reference : glovesicepack-2
Best Sellers Rank:
22,233 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 134 in Hot & Cold Packs
- Customer Reviews: