Reehut Yoga Knee and Elbow Pad 15mm Thick - Extra Padding & Support for Knees, Wrists, Elbows
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NO MORE PAIN： To alleviate pain and stress on knees, elbows, wrists, forearm, and more - Can be added to any exercise routine.
- PORTABLE PROTECTION: 15mm yoga mat with a non-slip surface to prevent injuries. With carrying strap, can be rolled up with your full-size yoga mat. Lightweight so it is PERFECT FOR TRAVEL.
- DESIGNED: With Eco-friendly, Eco-friendly, high-density foam NBR material, this Yoga knee pad provides slip-resistant workouts.
- GREAT – For yoga, pilates, stretching and toning workouts – 24" W x 10" L and 15mm thick yoga mat ensures comfort for people of all shapes and sizes.
- EXCLUSIVE SERVICE: All REEHUT products are backed by a 30-day replacement or refund, a 2-year warranty and lifetime customer support. If you have any questions, please simply to contact us by email. Your satisfaction is our utmost pursue.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Benefits of Using Reehut Yoga Knee Pads/mini-mat:
✔24" long 10" wide yoga mat ensures comfort for people of different shapes and sizes.
✔The cushioned pressure points provide support while adding balance allowing you to deepen your stretch with 15mm Knee Pad cushion, allows for a better extension of the body.
✔Non-slip surface grip to prevent injuries, alleviate pain and stress on knees, elbows, wrists, forearm
✔Perfect for Knees, Wrists, and Elbows while doing Yoga, Pilates, Floor Exercises, ab rollers or any exercise routines.
✔Easy to clean and lightweight, rolled in or around your mat for easy transport.
✔Thickness: 1/2-inch (15mm)
✔Size: 24" L x 10" W (61 x 25cm)
✔Color:Blue, Purple, Black
Give your sore knees a break during practice. Protect your joints with the high-density elbow and knee pad by Reehut!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I cut it up and used it inside the knee pad pockets of my dickies double knee painters pants and they worked great.
It did flatten down a bit but thats to be expected as I spend a lot of times on my knees. (no joke intended)