- Save 30% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Reehut Yoga Wheel offered by Reehut. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Reehut Yoga Knee and Elbow Pad Cushion - 15mm (5/8") Thick - Mini Mat Complements Your Full-Size Exercise Mat with Strap
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Measures 24" x 10", and will fit perfectly on any standard yoga mat.
- Cushion pressure points: 5/8 inch (15mm) thick help relieve discomfort during exercise.
- Includes carrying strap can be rolled up with your full-size mat. Lightweight, easy to store and travel.
- With high-density foam NBR material, Non-toxic, Eco-friendly. Provide slip-resistant workouts.
- Great for knees, wrists, forearm, hands, hips, back and elbows While Doing Yoga, Pilates, Floor Exercises and More.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Benefits of Using Reehut Yoga Knee Pads/mini-mat:
✔24" long 10" wide yoga mat ensures comfort for people of different shapes and sizes.
✔The cushioned pressure points provide support while adding balance allowing you to deepen your stretch with 15mm Knee Pad cushion, allows for a better extension of the body.
✔Non-slip surface grip to prevent injuries, alleviate pain and stress on knees, elbows, wrists, forearm
✔Perfect for Knees, Wrists, and Elbows while doing Yoga, Pilates, Floor Exercises, ab rollers or any exercise routines.
✔Easy to clean and lightweight, rolled in or around your mat for easy transport.
✔Thickness: 1/2-inch (15mm)
✔Size: 24" L x 10" W (61 x 25cm)
✔Color:Blue, Purple, Black
Give your sore knees a break during practice. Protect your joints with the high-density elbow and knee pad by Reehut!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I cut it up and used it inside the knee pad pockets of my dickies double knee painters pants and they worked great.
It did flatten down a bit but thats to be expected as I spend a lot of times on my knees. (no joke intended)