Ankle weight is a good way to add resistance to your lower body training by targeting certain muscle groups. It's ideal for Gym, Fitness, Exercise, Walking, Jogging, Gymnastics, Aerobics.
Better Training Experience
It provides a healthy and beneficial resistance for your workouts;
It can burn more calories and work toward your training goals;
It can be used to add resistance to a variety of lower body workouts, including walking, toning and stretching exercises.
Reehut Ankle and Wrist Weights
- Weight set available: Green - 1 lbs (×2), Purple - 1.5 lbs (×2), Blue - 2 lbs (× 2),
Orange - 3 lbs (×2), Sky Blue - 4 lbs (×2), Gray - 5lbs (×2)
- Ankle weights attach and adjust easily with straps, which hold very well and non-slide
- Made of mercerized cotton, soft material inside absorbs moisture and sweat quickly, safe
and convenient and comfortable
- Ideally used in gyms to enhance the variety of exercises. Strengthen muscles and protect joint - Ideal for at -home people who want to burn the abdominal fat and tone their body muscles
- Perfect for lower body exercises, burn calories, designed for durable, portable,
easy-to-use weights for ankles or wrists
Use Them With Caution
- Try them for a short walk first and see how you feel
the next day before attempting to use them again.
- Gradually incorporate them into appropriate workouts
- Don't overuse them if they cause pain or discomfort
According to the ACE, wrist weights up to 3 pounds can raise your heartbeat by as much as 10 beats per minute,
and your rate of burning calories by as much as 15 percent.
Be careful and consult doctors if you have frequent lower-body pain during exercise.