- ROVER MENS SANDALS: Enjoy comfort with these athletic sports sandals for men built with compression molded triple density construction.
- FOOTBED and ARCH SUPPORT: High arch support mens sandals give you the support for extended all-day comfort.
- MAXIMUM DURABILITY: All materials for the Rover mens sandals were selected to be water-friendly and very soft to support your everyday adventures.
- STRAP: Soft athletic sports sandals profile with extra padded soft liner gives you the comfort to walk all day without rub.
- OUTSOLE: Molded high density EVA mens sandals outsole is grippy for multi-directional traction control.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
These are also a lot thicker, so should last longer.
Update 4/6/2019: Just started wearing these again now that it's warmer out. They are so comfortable! I love this time of year.
If you found this review helpful, please click the 'Helpful' button below. Thank you!
The bad: I'd have given them 5 stars, but after only about 2 months, the part that goes between your toes is starting to pull away from the sandal. That piece seems to be made of two materials glued together - a cloth piece and a suede piece - and they've peeled apart. The cloth is still secured to the sandal, but the suede piece has come loose. Now to be fair, I've worn them every single day for a couple months, and I've given them some fairly hard use, but I expect a pair of sandals at this price point to last longer than just a couple months.
The bottom line: I hate to say it, but they're so comfortable I think I have to buy another pair. I'm hoping I just got unlucky with the quality of construction on this pair. If the next pair also only lasts a couple months though, I'll look for an alternative.
Edit 12/11: Reef reached out and immediately sent a new pair of Reef Rovers, for that I am bringing the rating up to 4 stars because overall I really enjoyed the flip flops, so we'll see how these new ones fair.