- BOTTLE OPENER: Use the church key bottle opener integrated into the rubber outsole giving you thirst quenching technology (TQT) on the go. REEF is the only men's sandal with a bottle opener.
- STRAP: Soft athletic sports sandals profile with extra padded soft liner gives you the comfort to walk all day without rub. 19th Hole detail on strap with removeable REEF golf tee.
- NO BREAK-IN PERIOD: Packed with the comfort and support the soft EVA footbed and fairway footbed, Mulligan II will keep your feet comfortable no matter where they take you.
- MAXIMUM DURABILITY: All materials for the Mulligan II men's sandals were selected to be golf-friendly and very soft to support your everyday mulligans.
- GOLF FREELY WITH REEF: We are encouraging people around the world to embrace the fun, freedom and spirit of the beach or Golf while living life by one simple rule: Beach Freely. Our products are designed to make you feel comfortable, relaxed and free in any environment, whether you’re at the beach or not.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
REEF was founded in 1984 by two brothers from Argentina, Fernando and Santiago Aguerre, who wanted to share their love for surf travel and beach culture with the world.
We encourage people around the world to embrace the fun, freedom and spirit of the beach while living life by one simple rule: Beach Freely.
Our products are designed to make you feel comfortable, relaxed and free in any environment, whether you’re at the beach or not.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The soles are smaller, but still wearable and the straps are a deal breaker. Now the part of the strap that goes across your feet is fine, but the part which is in between your toes is shorter causing it to bite into your feet albeit exacerbated by the smaller straps which were pushed by the outside of my straps driving the part which is connected to the toe strap into my feet which is what caused it to not fit me.
Overall good quality, comfortable, looks as pictured, and I would buy again if they fit.