- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Redragon K582/K577R/K580 RGB Mechanical Keyboard offered by Xpirit. Enter code MZJCJE53 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Redragon RGB LED Wired Gaming Mouse, 18 Programmable Mouse Buttons
- ✬ PROFESSIONAL GAMING MOUSE. Redragon M908 laser gaming mouse is designed with up to 12400 DPI, 5 adjustable DPI levels (500/1000/2000/3000/6200 DPI) meet your multiple needs, either for daily work or gaming. DPI can be adjusted freely by ±100 from 100 to 12400 via software. 1000 Hz polling rate, 30G acceleration and high-precision Pixart PMW3327 Sensor giving you a greater edge over your competition.
- ✬ RGB BACKLIGHT & PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS. 16.8 million RGB LED color options (LED Backlight can be disabled). 18 programmable buttons, 5 memory profiles each with a dedicated light color for quick identification. Comes with 8-piece weight tuning set (2.4g x8), easy to change the weight to suit your games.
- ✬ COMFORT & PRECISION AT YOUR HANDS. Redragon M908 gaming mouse is an essential computer accessory for die-hard gamers with its aggressive design for hands! You will be amazed by the unmatched comfort, lethal accuracy and killer precision of our durable, desktop and laptop pro gaming mouse!
- ✬ HIGH-END DESIGN. Redragon M908 Mouse features 7 buttons and 12 MMO programmable side buttons. Durable smooth TEFLON feet pads for ultimate gaming control. 6ft braided-fiber cable with gold-plated USB connector ensures greater durability.
- ✬ THE CHOICE OF DIE-HARD GAMERS –Whether you are targeting, aiming, slashing or attacking, a professional gaming mouse is your best weapon! The mouse will be your ideal partner. Perfectly compatible with Windows 2000/ME/XP/03/VISTA/7/8/10 system for programmable using and Mac OS for normal using.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
DPI can be adjusted freely by 100 from 100 to 12400.
Professional gaming mouse with 18 programmable buttons and switches enable superior productivity and efficiency to meet all your gaming needs.
Powerful drive: Assign customized action to most buttons to achieve combo keys. Click times and delay times of key can be set. Records up to 59 actions and trigger with one click.
7 Chroma Lighting Effects: Breathing, Rainbow, Full lighted, Wave, Go without Trace, Reactive, Flash. Redragon Chroma Lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options and create a mouse unlike any other.
Compatible: Windows 2000/ME/XP/03/VISTA/7/8/10 system for programmable using and Mac OS for normal using.
Customize DPI Switch mode 1: 500/1000/2000/3000/6200 adjusted via the buttons of the mouse
Customize DPI Switch mode 2: DPI can be adjusted freely by 100 from 100 to 12400 via programming software
Polling Rate: Up to 1000 Hz; switchable: 125HZ/250HZ/500HZ/1000HZ (Default 500HZ)
Buttons: 18 (18 out of 19) are customizable
Tracking System: Laser
Interface: USB 2.0 full speed. 3.0
Size: 4.81 x 3.62 x 1.65 inches
USB Length: 1.8M braided-fiber cable
1 X Redragon M908 Gaming Mouse
1 X User Manual
1. There's no CD software included, please download the software from https://www.redragonzone.com/pages/download or contact us directly.
2. There's no lighting switch button on the mouse, but you can customize it via software setting.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
41 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The M652 worked pretty great for the price. I've only used the same AA batteries since owning it, it will shut off when not using it for a certain amount of time. Clicking will turn it back on pretty quickly.
If you're going to use it for gaming it's important to turn the polling rate up, albeit it doesn't go up much, it makes a difference.
While this is definitely a great mouse, I had to switch back to my M711 because the M652 doesn't pick up very fine movements. I'd say it's definitely suitable for MOBAs and 3rd Person Shooters, etc.
If you're playing anything that requires fine movement like Rainbow Six or CS:GO, then this isn't the mouse for you if you really want to go wireless.
Have a look at the photos for more on the software.
The mouse itself has a good build quality and a nice matte finish. The RGB strip on the sides has some dark spots and isn't totally seamless in the rainbow modes. It's also not true RGB color wheel style (See: Image 4).
The clicking of all buttons is nice and tactile, the scrollwheel has a rubber grip, the sides have a plastic grip that helps but a different material would be preferred.
I had to rebind the DPI button due to accidentally pressing.
I think it's a great mouse for the price. Redragon is the go-to for budget peripherals.
Also there seems to be three or four lighting modes that don't do anything at all when plugged into PC. Weird. Other then that, this is a great choice for less then 30 bucks!
That's what I HATE about this mouse, having to change them.
"wHy DoNt YoU gEt A rEcHaRgAbLe BaTtErY sEt?!'
This mouse shouldn't have that as a necessity, which it doesn't, but at 20 dollars, I cannot complain. However, I'd happily pay more for one with a detachable cord for charging.
It is a ok mouse U like the LED lights, packaging can be used for a case which is nice
but the buttons are a bit strange the back ones dont feel good to press
Great size mouse like the finger rests but the sides and rests are not as good as the top part
Cheap mouse for what it comes with, just hope they can do something about the sides and buttons