5 adjustable DPI levels (800,1200,1600,2000,2400) and 6 Buttons (Left&Right, Scroll Wheel, Forward&Backward, DPI buttons)
Energy-saving: If mouse is not used for over 8 minutes, it will turn to power saving mode to save energy.
2.4 G Wireless Transmission Technology: Enjoy the faster and stable data transmission.
Compact Receiver: The wireless tiny receiver can be inserted into the slot next to the battery slot, allowing ease of storage when not used.
Wide Compatibility: Compatible with most system including Windows, Mac and Linux.
How to set DPI:
Press DPI button, if the scroll wheel light flashes once, its DPI is 800
Press DPI button, if the scroll wheel light flashes twice, its DPI is 1200
Press DPI button, if the scroll wheel light flashes three times, its DPI is 1600
Press DPI button, if the scroll wheel light flashes four times, its DPI is 2000
Press DPI button, if the scroll wheel light flashes five times, its DPI is 2400
Mouse size: 5.0 x 2.6 x 1.6 inches
Number of the Key: 6 Buttons
Power Source: 1*PCS AA Battery(Not included)
1. The Back and Forward Buttons are not available for Mac OS because the system itself is a closed one, not open to the public, but the other function can be used normally.
2. No any software is required.
1 X Wireless Mouse (Battery is not included)
1 X USB Receiver
Redragon M652 Optical 2.4G Wireless Mouse with USB Receiver, Protable Gaming Mice, 5 Adjustable DPI Levels, 6 Buttons for Desktop, Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer, MacBook
- ➤ 5 ADJUSTABLE DPI & 2 POLLING RATE: DPI 800,1200,1600,2000,2400 can be easily changed by order to meet your needs. 2 level polling rate: 125Hz and 250Hz can be switched depending on your activity. USB Nano receiver can be stored in the back of the mouse, allowing ease of storage when not used. No any driver is required, just plug and play.
- ➤ ACCURATE AND LAG-FREE MOUSE: M652 mouse can not only provide reliable wireless connection but also an accurate tracking. Allowing you move your gaming mouse freely without interference within 10m. More flexible for games or work.
- ➤ LONG LIFE SERVICE & POWER SAVING: It has passed 5,000,000 times keystroke test to guarantee extra durability. This wireless mouse will be in sleep mode in 8 minutes of inactivity and waken up quickly by pressing any button. Powered by 1*AA battery (not included) and easy to be replaced.
- ➤ ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Contoured shape keeps your hand comfortable even after long hours using. With led light design, makes your mouse look cooler, it can by turned off if you do not need.
- ➤ WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Work with Windows7/8/10/XP, Vista7/8, Linux and Mac OS. Ideal for work or entertainment in home and office.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
7 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The M652 worked pretty great for the price. I've only used the same AA batteries since owning it, it will shut off when not using it for a certain amount of time. Clicking will turn it back on pretty quickly.
If you're going to use it for gaming it's important to turn the polling rate up, albeit it doesn't go up much, it makes a difference.
While this is definitely a great mouse, I had to switch back to my M711 because the M652 doesn't pick up very fine movements. I'd say it's definitely suitable for MOBAs and 3rd Person Shooters, etc.
If you're playing anything that requires fine movement like Rainbow Six or CS:GO, then this isn't the mouse for you if you really want to go wireless.
That's what I HATE about this mouse, having to change them.
"wHy DoNt YoU gEt A rEcHaRgAbLe BaTtErY sEt?!'
This mouse shouldn't have that as a necessity, which it doesn't, but at 20 dollars, I cannot complain. However, I'd happily pay more for one with a detachable cord for charging.
It's worse than any office or budget mouse I have ever used.
Clicks are great, nice tension similar to logi mice but that isn't enough to save it from the 1 star score.
The sensor is really THAT bad, I can't even handle using it for web browsing.
I wouldn't even consider launching a game with this this thing.
The side button is suppose to have grippy side but instead it makes it more slippery. Also the rapid fire button is hard to reach. Also the sensor sometimes doesn't work welll