It all comes down to the property’s Reddick Property Rating™. After years of research, the principles of Marshall Reddick Real Estate (a residential real estate firm based in Newport Beach, CA) have uncovered trends never before seen in the residential real estate investment world.
In this comprehensive eBook, you will learn how to:
1. Recognize which factors are most important and least important in determining whether a property is a luxury, A, B, C, or D Class property.
2. Look at property and neighborhood characteristics that matter the most
3. Calculate property value and compare it to the median sales price in its Metropolitan area
4. Classify properties and know the type of tenant the property will attract
5. Determine the cost of maintenance and vacancy based on property classes
6. Understand the difference between cash flow and appreciation as it pertains to your situation and investment strategy