|Manufacturer||Red Allegory Ltd.|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 6 x 12 cm|
Red Suricata Rechargeable Air Pump – Mini Electric Air Pump for Inflatables – Air Mattress Pump – USB Battery Powered & Operated Portable Air Pump for Air Sofa, Pool Float & Airbed (NOT for Balloons)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MINI PUMP, WITH MAX POWER – When the kids are ready to jump in the pool, or you just want to crash on your quick inflate lounger, you can’t spend hours pumping up all the inflatables. Instead, use this USB air pump!! Smaller than a soda can, yet SUPER POWERFUL. The portable pump can inflate a mattress in less than 2 minutes or pool floats in 30 seconds flat. Disclaimer: this pump does NOT inflate balloons
- TESTED AND PROVEN DURABILITY – With Red Suricata you will never need to buy another compact electric powered air pump again. Designed and tested for durability. Unlike competitor products that look cute but don’t deliver, our rechargeable air mattress pump can inflate a mattress at least 1500 times! Inflate pool floats, loungers, or air beds 20 TIMES on a single charge.
- PUMP IT UP’ ON THE GO – This electric air pump is essential when camping, boating, fishing, or going to the pool or beach! This USB air bed pump is TINY and lightweight. Take in your pocket, backpack or beach bag. Charge the rechargeable electric pump with a USB charger, power bank, car USB charger, or your computer USB port.
- 2 IN 1 - DEFLATOR & INFLATOR PUMP FOR ALL YOUR INFLATABLES – How much do you hate blowing up beach balls, kids floaties, and swimming rings? This travel air pump for inflatables does all the work for you. Inflate or deflate your floats, lounger sofas, air mattresses, air pads, even small boats, kayaks & surfboards. No more puffing and panting or wasting energy getting the air out of inflatables.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED INCLUDED – The Red Suricata rechargeable battery operated air pump includes 3 sturdy nozzles to fit most inflatables | 1-m USB cable | 1 fashionable red canvas carry bag | Our tiny air pumps make great gifts or presents for your friends and family both women and men. Enjoy the perfect summer vacation with this travel pump!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Hey mates & sheilas, Don’t Waste Your Breath Trying to Inflate your Inflatables – Sit Back and Let this #1 Awesome AIR PUMP do all the work!
5 Ways Our Mini Pump Makes Your Life Easier:
- No need to lug a large-sized pump in the car. Red Suricata Rechargeable portable mini Air Pump is so small it can fit in your pocket. Don’t underestimate the power, it can literally inflate ANYTHING.
- No more mucking around with foot pumps, hand pumps or hard work. Sit back, relax, wear your sunnies and let the electric pump inflate your air mattress, lounger sofa and more.
- No more complaining kids. Within 30 seconds their floaties, water wings, swimming rings and pool toys will be inflated and ready for action!
- No need to buy batteries. This rechargeable air pump saves you big bucks buying batteries. Just charge it up and you're ready to pump it up!
- No more squeezing the air out. Trying to roll up an air bed or pool float is super frustrating. This vacuum pump can also DEFLATE all your inflatables, pool toys and air beds.
Summer vacations and camping trips just got easier - with our compact pump in your backpack or beach bag!
- Miniature yet Powerful – It’s hard to believe that this small, lightweight battery-operated pump packs a huge punch. It will inflate a typical air mattress in 2 minutes and a pool float in 1 minute!
- Take it Everywhere – Smaller than a can of soda it can fit in your suitcase, backpack, beach bag, hand tote, and purse! It’s so small you can take it everywhere and anywhere that you might need it.
- Made to Inflate (almost) Every Inflatable - Red Suricata rechargeable air pump comes equipped with an interconnected 3 nozzle set – the sizes of which fit almost all common inflatable gadgets – like mattresses, floats, sofa, beach balls and rings and many more. It does NOT inflate balloons – you will need to use your lungs for those.
- Multiple Ways to Charge - Red Suricata pump is charged via a micro USB port. Charge it with a wall socket USB charger, power bank or even your computer USB slot – we provide the USB cable.
- Surprise – it Can Also Deflate – Not only is the inflation action amazing – this pump deflates just as well. You will not be left deflated and disappointed at the beach or camp.
- Canvas Red Suricata Carry bag – the mini pump, 3 nozzle set and USB cable all come packed in a fashionable, durable carry bag that will make sure you don’t lose any parts.
You don’t want to be caught with your pants down (or with a missing nozzle) just when you need to inflate your kayak or boat.This Red Suricata mini air pump delivers as promised – If You’re Feeling Pumped about Our Pump – so are we.
Powerful little rechargeable air pump
This Little Pump Makes Big Things Happen!
Our rechargeable electric air pump is ridiculously small and light (weights only 150 grams).
Take it anywhere, with all the accessories packed neatly in the fashionable red carry bag.
MINI pump with MAX power, it can inflate almost any reasonably sized inflatables in minutes or seconds. A fully charged pump will work for about 40 mins and inflate approx. 20 air mattresses.
Use it at home and take it with you everywhere!!
The one pump to rule them all
R.R. Tolkien created "the one ring to rule them all" in his epic “Lord of the Rings” Trilogy - we bring you "the one pump to rule them all".
The Red Suricata portable rechargeable air pump has been designed to take with you anywhere. Just charge up your pump and it’s ready to inflate and blow things up!
Perhaps you are an outdoors person who loves traveling, camping, hiking, fishing, kayaking, boating – Or maybe parents of multiple small people who need all their floaty things inflated, this pump will be the best thing you ever buy this summer!!
Perfect for home use. Pump up your kiddie pool, bumper balls or inflatable play set. This pump is more than up for the job and will get your stuff inflated quickly.
Let the pump do all the puffing leaving you with enough strength and breath, to run around or shout at your kids... (just kidding)
Remember, the only thing better than this pump is two of these pumps - it's always good to keep one in your car trunk, just in case you feel deflated and something needs inflating.
Disclaimers: this pump is not suitable to inflate balloons, footballs, soccer balls, volleyballs or yoga balls. It is also not waterproof - so please don't drop it in the pool you are inflating.
More information about this world class #1 portable air pump
3 Ways to Recharge
Make sure to keep your Red Suricata mini Air Pump charged up – that way it will always have the energy needed to pump up the party!
Our pump can be charged with a regular wall USB charger, with a battery power bank or through the USB port of your laptop.
Make sure to use a charging port rated 2A – as it will optimize the charging time to about 3.25 hours from empty to full.
Comes with an LED indicator for charging – RED – the pump is being charged, GREEN – it is fully charged.
Dimensions – Great Things Come in Small Packages
Our Mini rechargeable battery powered pump is truly “petite” – it is 8.5cm tall and 5.5cm wide.
It is smaller than a standard can of soda and fits snug in the palm of your hand.
Our pump weighs 150 grams on its own and about 200 grams with the 3-nozzle set, USB cable and chic carry bag. The strong bag is designed to hold all the pump and accessories. It can be secured and tightened with the drawstring, keeping your pump and accessories safe.
You find the magic through the little things in life! Our pump is almost like magic as the TINY pump can make things inflate/appear almost out of nowhere.
More valuable features
ON / OFF switch - Protected in groove so that it will not accidentally switch on and drain your battery
Charging LED indicator – showing you the charging status of your pump
Micro USB charging port – connect to power source to charge. Ideal power has 2A current rating – will provide best charging experience and approx. charging time from empty to full of 3 to 3.5 hrs.
“Deflation mode” vent – our pump deflates as well as it inflates. Connect the large nozzle into the top vent (and if needed one of the small nozzles to the large nozzles) and start deflating.
3 Interconnected nozzles set easily connected to “inflation” vent (will fit most inflatables valves)
1-m white USB cable with micro USB connector and fashionable canvas carry bag with drawstring included
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
We do a lot of camping during the summer, and have struggled for years with inflating the blow-up mattresses. We have had a couple of those pumps that use 4"D" batteries, which are fine but those batteries are expensive and then always seem to run out at the worst moments. They are also heavier and bulkier than this pump.
We've also used the pumps that plug into the 12V adapter in the car, which are great if you have access to that 12V outlet.
We also use the ones that plug into a normal outlet, if the campground has a 110v outlet.
Here's how this compares to each of those alternatives: Compared to the battery-driven pump, this is longer lasting, and probably equally as strong. It is probably a little slower than a pump with four new "D" batteries, but after one mattress this one won't lose strength. By strong I mean how firm will it inflate the mattress. Its hard to tell exactly, but I would say its about the same. It may be just a hair weaker, but for me that's not a big deal--its advantages are such that even if it were not as close as it is I would still go with this pump. This one is noticeably quieter.
Compared to the 12V and 110V pumps, this is slower, definitely weaker, and definitely quieter. The wired pumps are a better option if you know you are going to have access to outlets and don't have any concerns for space. This is smaller and lighter, but if you are going to be within a few feet of an outlet "small and light" probably aren't that big of deal to you. One caution is those 12V pumps will run your car battery down quicker than you would think if you don't leave your car running.
This really shines when you are constrained for space--I would backpack with it just not long distance--and I can just keep it with my camping stuff at all times. It holds a charge for a long time and is quiet enough to use at night in a tent campground where a wired pump might make too much noise.
Capacity wise, I pumped up a large boating tube with this pump (my 12V pump was lost which was why I bought this one) and it didn't seem to taper off at the end. I then also pumped up a couple air mattresses afterwards. Its got good stamina.
If I could have one pump, this is the one I would have, and the one I find myself using most often. Its much better (for me) than a "D" battery operated pump, and much more versatile than the other two styles. Even though I have the 12V one, going boating its easier to just through this in the bag than take my larger 12V pump with its cord. This fits in the boat's cubbyhole better.
Two potential "downsides". The first is for small, thin air mattresses, which need to be very firm, you might need to finish filling off with your lungs. That's a decent compromise for me, literally one breath got my Klymit very firm after filling with this.
Second, its expensive. But I think its worth it. A decent insulated high performance camping pad can approach or exceed $80-100. And since you don't want to fill any mattress--let along a nice insulated camping pad--with moist breath, something like this that you can take on camping is really nice.
Its versatile, powerful and light. Would buy again and recommend.
The head of the pump was well designed so I don’t have to use my fingers to press anymore. It filled up pretty fast and I was impressed since it was so tiny and light.
The pressure is lower than those big pumps but for the purposes above it is definitely enough.