Want to record and publish an audio book? Not sure how or where to start? Well it’s all explained here in concise plain English.
Both PC and Mac users catered for with step-by-step guidance on how to install, set up and use free software available for both machines. All you need is your voice and a microphone.
For the more technical parts (editing your recording) you may need some support and sources for that are included.
So if you want to get in to audio book production – perhaps you are an author wanting to explore other options – this book gives you a heads-up starting point.
I liked it for that reason – it’s straight to the point, educational and shows that there need be no barrier to getting yourself out there in audio book land.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3052 KB
- Print Length: 60 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: GutenbergReloaded.com (24 October 2015)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0174Z1B0Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 20 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #438,369 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)