It is no exaggeration to say that this book is one-of-a-kind. Whilst many books on Islam focus on the acts of worship, Yasmin Mogahed addresses a culturally much less emphasised aspect of Islam: the heart, mind and our relationship with God.
Mogahed is qualified in psychology and journalism. Her book is well-written, interesting, clear and informative. She is in-touch with the needs of readers who are seeking to develop their hearts and minds to deal with the challenges of life.
- Paperback: 194 pages
- Publisher: FB Publishing; 2 edition (1 August 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0990387682
- ISBN-13: 978-0990387688
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1 x 22.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 159 g
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 24,196 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)