Olight S2R II (S2R Upgrade) 1150 Lumen Rechargeable LED Flashlight with Magnetic Charger, Rechargeable Battery and LumenTac Battery Organizer
|Price:||+ $9.19 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MAX 1150 LUMEN OUTPUT- Olight S2R II delivers a super bright 1150 lumen output and the new upgraded TIR lens throws a perfectly balanced beam up to 147 yards.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT DESIGN- The S2R II is 5% shorter and lighter than its predecessor the S2R, measuring 3.9 inches and weighs 3.4 ounces.
- FAST & PORTABLE MAGNETIC CHARGER- Equipped with the MCC II magnetic charging system, the S2R II connects to the magnetic tail cap for fast and efficient charging.
- EASY TO READ POWER INDICATOR - Lets you keep track of your remaining battery with a three-color indicator light.
- PERFECT FOR EVERYDAY CARRY - This package includes 2 pocket clips (blue & black), a pouch, lanyard, and a LumenTac Battery/Cable organizer
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Olight takes its popular S2R flashlight to the next level with the Olight S2R II. Now delivering a super bright 1150 lumen max output, the upgraded TIR lens throws a perfectly balanced beam up to 147 yards. With 5 brightness levels plus Strobe for emergencies, you will find plenty of uses for this incredibly handy tool. The S2R II is 5% shorter and lighter than its predecessor the S2R, making it easier to grip. This compact body and the included pocket clips, pouch & lanyard make it an ideal everyday carry light.
The S2R II has a slim body that includes a 3200mAh customized rechargeable lithium battery, allowing it to achieve a maximum runtime of 60 days at the lowest mode. The MCC II magnetic charging system connects to the magnetic tail cap for fast and efficient charging. You will always know when it is time to charge thanks to a green-yellow-red power indicator light underneath the side switch.
* LED: Luminus SST-40 * Maximum Brightness: 1150 lumens* Peak Beam Distance: 147 yards* Peak Beam Intensity: 4600 cd* IP Rating: IPX8 - 2m waterproof and submersible * Impact Resistance: 1.5 m* Brightness & Runtimes:
++++ Mode 1: 1150 ~ 400 lumens / 2 + 30 min
++++ Mode 2: 400 lumens / 4 hr
++++ Mode 3: 120 lumens / 14 hr
++++ Mode 4: 15 lumens / 100 hr
++++ Mode 5: 0.5 lumens / 60 days
* Dimensions: L-3.94"xW-0.91"xH-0.91"
* Weight: 3.47oz
Compared to the previous S2R version: S2R II is brighter: 1150 lumens vs 1020 lumens. S2R II is more compact, has better grip and portability S2R II charges faster with MCC II charging cable S2R II has a better two-way deep pocket clip design
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
You have direct access to turbo at any time including from the off position just by double clicking, you also have easy access to low-low by click and hold from the off position. It also has a tiny light in the switch that is green and then yellow as you deplete the battery and finally it will turn red when you really need to charge.
The pocket clip is very clever it can not spin around, as you may see in the pics the pocket clip where it is attached to the light is recessed into the light itself. It comes with a spare pocket clip, battery installed and a cool soft bag along with the magnetic charging cord which you just need to plug into any USB outlet and then the magnet to the end of your light to charge, the magnet also has a tiny red light that turns green when the light if fully charged.
Battery life is amazing if you don't run at full power all the time. Honestly, the 100-hour runtime with 15 lumens is amazing for camping. And if you need some more light, which you typically don't, it's as quick as a double-press of the button.
I've tested the waterproof features and it worked great. Charged the battery separately in my smart-charger and only charged 3100mah, so a little lower than the spec on a fresh battery, but pretty close to what they claim.
My only main complaint is the button illumination sucks. Was hoping the Green and Red would be more pronounced, but Red is essentially unviewable. Not sure if that's just mine or all of them, but that's why I removed a star. The battery percentage indicator/lockout LED is basically unusable.