|Brand||EVOLVA FUTURE TECHNOLOGY|
|Package Dimensions||19.8 x 8.4 x 5.4 cm; 353.8 Grams|
Rechargeable X8 Bike Light 1800 Lumen USB LED Headlight
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Brand||EVOLVA FUTURE TECHNOLOGY|
|Item weight||0.78 Pounds|
|Number of settings||6|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BUILT-IN LG BATTERY PACK: With battery pack of 2 x 3350mAh LG 18650 Batteries (the Most Efficient and Highest-Capacity Lithium 18650 battery commercially available), the USB rechargeable bike light provides you at least 4 hours and 15 minutes run-time (TRUE RATED) on the highest 1800 lumen setting, 6 hours and 20 minutes on Mid (850 lumen), 16 hours and 50 minutes on low brightness (180 Lumen) and 76 hours 20 minutes on the lowest ECO setting (15 Lumen).
- HIGH PERFORMANCE 1800LM: With two Cree XLamp XM-L2 LEDs, the USB rechargeable bike light delivers breakthrough 1800 lumen output (Maximum Beam Distance: 148 meters) and efficacy on the highest setting. Built on the SC³ Technology Platform, the XLamp XM-L2 LED delivers up to 20% more lumens and lumens-per-watt and double the lumens-per-dollar of the original XM-L.
- SMART DIGITAL SYSTEM: With smart indicator, red LED lights while charging and turns blue when the charging is completed. Red light flashes up to warn you that the battery power is below 30% and remind you of charging. Smart energy management circuit will auto-regulate the brightness when battery power is below 30% to prolong runtime to maximum extent. The USB rechargeable bike light is also able to remember the flash mode operated last.
- USB CHARGING PORT: the bike light can be recharged directly with any USB charging port with 4.8V-5.2V Output: mobile phone USB charger, power bank USB port, and laptop USB port (USB Charging Cable Included).
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY: Solid mount with adjustable belt fits bicycle handlebars of different sizes. Bike light body made of military grade anodized aluminum with excellent heat dissipation. IPX-68 waterproof standard. Evolva Future Technology provides 3 year warranty . The USB rechargeable bike lights are warranted to be free of defects from materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years from original purchase.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Rechargeable Bike Light Evolva Future Technology 1800 Lumens USB Cree LED Headlight Bicycle Light
Why choose Rechargeable Bike Light Evolva Future Technology 1800 Lumens USB Cree LED Headlight Bicycle Light?
- In order to provide riders with the maximum run-time, the USB rechargeable bike light utilizes the most efficient and highest-capacity lithium 18650 battery commercially available - 2 x 3400mAh Panasonic 18650 Battery Pack. It provides you at least 4 hours and 15 minutes run-time (TRUE RATED) on the highest 1800 lumen setting, 6 hours and 20 minutes on middle (850 lumen), and 76 hours and 20 minutes on the lowest ECO brightness (15 lumen).
- HIGH PERFORMANCE 1800LM: With two Cree XLamp XM-L2 LEDs, the USB rechargeable bike light delivers breakthrough 1800 lumen output (Maximum Beam Distance: 148 meters) and efficacy on the highest setting.
- Built-in battery pack, free from separate battery pack and wire.
- Can be charged directly with any USB port: mobile phone USB charger, Laptop USB port, power bank USB port and other USB devices.
- Smart energy management system auto-regulates the brightness when the battery is below 30% to ensure the maximum runtime.
- Smart indicator glows constant green light when battery charging is completed and when battery power is between 100%-60%. The Red LED lights when battery power is between 60%- 30%. The red LED flashes up to warn you that the battery power is below 30%.
- 6 Modes: With all the lighting patterns that you need when on a night ride, High, Mid, Low, Eco, Strobe and SOS
What are in the package?
1 x Evolva Future Technology USB Rechargeable Bike Light with Built in 6800mAh Panasonic Battery Pack
1 x Universal USB Charging Cable
1 x Spare Silicone USB Port Protective Plug
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also noticed one of the small screws on the back is missing. I wish I could recommend it as the light is so good and great value for money, but not sure how long it’l last.
Also, when the light is turned back on it does not go back to the last setting used, which is a real
pain having to get off the bike to scroll through settings.
These are very bright and efficient lights, but I suspect not very robust.
I’m wanting to like this product, so fingers crossed the second one fairs a little better.
2. Decent battery life
3. Well fixed to bicycle
1. Takes a long time to recharge
2. Sometimes the rubber cover on the microusb port gets in the way and does not
allow the light to 'click' into it's fixture, resulting in the light flying forward onto the ground
when the bicycle comes to a stop
Top reviews from other countries
I checked the battery first but the light has completely packed up.
I really don’t like giving negative reviews so I emailed the company first to give them the opportunity to resolve the issue, but they haven’t responded so hence this review.
The biggest surprise was at night. The 3 settings - Good, Brilliant, and Ludicrous give more than I ever expected from such a compact light. It can be slipped into your pocket and used as a normal - did I just say normal?? It is a mini searchlight. Only problem is that my wife wants one now!! No consideration. Don't waste your money on a cheap light. This is unquestionably THE LIGHT TO BUY (BIKE) 😂
Firstly the light is well constructed, has a solid feel and it is bright, very bright. I bought the light in an attempt to stop motorists trying to turn me into roadkill. It has the desired effect.
However, there are issues.
Firstly although the bracket has been redesigned I do not feel it is fit for purpose. I have a 22mm wide handlebar. The bracket will not clamp securely on the bar. In the first instance, I padded the bracket with a strip of an inner tube. That didn't work so now have a much thicker piece of rubber around the bar before fastening the clamp. I have now sorted that problem but I shouldn't have to on a lamp of this price.
The bracket also does not hold the lamp securely in the horizontal plane. It will move side to side when traversing rough roads. I have yet to solve this problem.
Lastly and annoyingly, the light is supposed to have a memory function that remembers the last used setting so when you turn it on you don't have to keep pressing buttons to get to the setting you want, in my case the strobe which is about 5 button presses.
I emailed support about this and was advised to press the mode button for 5 seconds. This has not solved the problem. I emailed them back and they didn't respond. I sent a further email and they sent an email back asking if I'd read the manual. I have! I emailed in response and have not had a reply. That is poor customer service.
If you can live with the issues I describe then buy it - but unless they solve my problems I cannot recommend you to buy.
Sadly - despite promises from the support to send a new light, they haven't.
I was aware about people having issues with the bike mount, so made some preemptive tweaks. Basically, the shape of the clip on the mount, and also the padding inside the clip, can give a weak grip depending on your handlebar shape. So it can slide about when going over bumps. So what I did was get a little rubber strip (could cut off a bit of an old rubber mouse mat, or similar material) to wedge around the handlebar, & all the way around the inside of the mount clip. Suffice to say, after this modification, I've had no issues with the mount moving position EVER; it's as solid as a rock. I just make sure to tighten the mechanism up every now & again and I'm golden.
Overall its a seriously impressive light that packs a punch. It's like having full beam on your car headlamps at full setting. Downsides are the weight and possible mount issues. But seeing as I came up with easy solutions, I can't mark this down. The unit, sans accessories, is worth the price of admission.
If I have a reservation it would relate to the flashing modes which are strobe and SOS I don’t think I would be using either as the strobe is just too much and I think distracting a simple flashing mode would be much better and the SOS is simply unsuitable.
The constant settings are very good, for urban use I will leave leave it on the medium which is very bright the full will be great for dark roads with little traffic certainly should be able to see potholes well in advance.
So far I am very impressed but I would urge the addition of a normal flash mode
I have now fitted the bracket simple to do and seems very sturdy and strong. This is quite a heavy light so it meets a good firm mount which this is. Those who bought the original version should ask the supplier to sell them the new bracket