|Package Dimensions||15.7 x 15.4 x 8.3 cm; 217 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Lights||1|
|Item Weight||217 g|
4 Inch Baffle Recessed Retrofit Lights, Ceiling Recessed Lighting Downlight, 4000K (Cool White) Dimmable Led Can Lights, CRI 90, UL and Energy Star Certified 1 Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- 【HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN】: Addlon 4" LED Downlights guarantees corrosion protection and rust prevention. Super Bright. Saves Energy. NO Flickering. Holding up against daily life. High-quality springs can easy hold up.
- 【RELIABLE SAFETY】: Energy Star Certified to deliver the quality, performance, and savings. More Durable and Less Maintenance. Save 88% on your energy bill by replacing 70W with 8.6W LED. 50,000+ hours of life.
- 【PERFECT FIT】: Ready to fit in any 4" recessed housing cans. A perfect fit for your roof and ceiling. Addlon led recessed lighting fixtures are instant on with the latest in LED flicker free technology for maximum eye comfort.
- 【WIDELY APPLICATION】: Led recessed lighting are compatible with most dimmers, the light would meet various needs in applications such as closets, kitchens, hallways, doorways, basement, restaurants, retail shops, and more.
- 【SATISFIED WARRANTY】: Addlon led recessed lights have passed very strict product quality verification. 24*7 after-sale service and unlimited warranty means if any issues arises, please feel free to communicate with us and we will provide you with a satisfictory solution.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Beam Angle: >120°
LIfespan: 50,000 Hours
Color Temperature: 4000K
Operating Temperature：Suitable for damp locations. For indoor use only.
LED Characteristics：This general application light fixture features a 8.6 watt LED module that maintains uniform intensity producing up to 650 lumens and a 50,000-hour lifespan.
1. Screw the base in: Screw the supplied Edison base adapter into the socket.
2. Plug in the connector: Plug the female connector of the retrofit kit into the socket adapter's male connector.
3. Insert the wires: Squeeze the spring wires of the retrofit kit together and insert them inside the housing retaining bracket.
4. Push up the housing: Carefully tuck all wires inside and gently push the retrofit kit up the recessed housing.
When using electrical equipment, basic safety precautions should always be followed.
READ AND FOLLOW ALL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference.
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
4" retrofit downlight