Great read, much better than some of the other books about clubs because it’s an honest, raw and no bullshit story of a man and his struggle to reunite with his family.
Kiwi pulls no punches and describes in a relatable manner the highs of owning a successful business, having 3 high achieving sons including Dusty Martin, building a legitimate and thriving business and growing a beautiful family only to have it torn away by the most poorly constructed, punitive and discriminatory laws seen in Australia since the consorting laws of the 1960’s.
Keep sticking it into them mate and hope you are home soon.
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Hardie Grant Books; Paperback edition (1 April 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1743795211
- ISBN-13: 978-1743795217
- Package Dimensions: 23.2 x 15.4 x 2.2 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 381 g
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 40,689 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)