TPMS Solar Power with HD LCD Screen- Real-time Displays 4 Tires' Pressure, Temperature (-40℃~80℃)- Wireless Tire Pressure Monitoring System with 4pcs External Sensors (0-6.0 BAR)- 6 Alarm Modes
|Price:||+ $10.05 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ☀Solar power & USB charging☀ Built-in tempered glass solar panels and 345Ma Lithium batteries, support USB cable charging, and solar charging. It does not occupy the car cigarette lighter socket, ensure the tire pressure monitoring system will work continuously.
- ☀Digital LCD screen☀ The Digital LCD screen displays real-time pressure, car voltage and temperature. Pressure unit is bar/psi, and temperature unit is ℃/℉. It has bright backlist and clear readings, you can easily read the data.
- ☀Multiple alarm modes☀ Tomato wireless TPMS include fast leak alarm, slow leak alarm, high pressure alarm, high temperature alarm, sensor fault alarm and sensor battery low power alarm, keeping your driving safe.
- ☀4 external sensor☀ comes with 4 external sensors and sealed against dust, water and snow, easy installation and receive real-time signal. Tire pressure sensor is only 9 grams and the battery life can last up to 2 years, the battery (CR1632) can be replaced when the battery exhausted.
- ☀Widely use☀ Tomato TPMS can be widely used in most types of 4-wheel vehicle, Sedan car, off road vehicle, SUV, commercial car, Station wagon, Minibus, limousine, MPV, Sports car, Pickup truck and more. Not suitable for trailer or RV.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
- simple installation (I didn't need the repeater)
- very accurate, both pressure and temperature
- alarms (setpoints) work
- automatically scrolls through all 6-sensors (4 on one page, 2 on the next page)
- stops beeping when alarm is acknowledged, and keeps displaying the error (which is exactly what I wanted)
- LCD has a little backlight, if you press a button
- a little difficult to read, especially for people like me who need reading glasses
- you have to remove the cap AND THE NUT in order to put air in the tire (nut blocks the air-chuck)
- kind of dorky-looking cap, especially on my flashy rims, but battery-size is the likely reason
To follow-up on everyone else's comments (that I read before buying this):
- the O-rings appear to be spares for when you replace the battery and rip the internal O-ring
- I too find the screen a little difficult to read; pressing a button causes backlighting to turn on which makes it a tad-easier. A bright flashlight (or camera flash) makes it very easy to read. Make sure you take the plastic screen-protector off!
- my LCD-screen has no color, unlike the product promo-pictures
I want to change all the cars to use these sensor only, and change the TPMS valve stems for simple and reliable rubber valve stems. In the past Wal-Mart has said that they have to re-install TPMS sensors because of liability concerns. I intend to remove the wheels from the car and carry them in for tire mounting, and tell Wal-Mart that the wheels belong to an older, pre-TPMS vehicle.
Wanted the best Comfort Zone
I Installed 6 New Michelin Tires
And wanted to be as SAFE as possible
So I Purchased and Installed these
Tire Pressure Sensors
Looking forward to Care Free
Once installed, the system seems to work fine - readings are accurate as far as I can tell. It would be nice if it was able to provide readings as soon as it is powered on, instead of only when above a certain speed, although I can understand why it was designed this way (to conserve battery of sensors when not in use).
After I plugged the monitor into my cigarette lighter it quickly found the sensors and provided it's data. As stated on the description page the monitor only provides Celsius temperature data, which I'm ok with. I am mostly interested in my tire pressures, which it does very well. The provided USB port is a plus.
I bought a second set and installed in on my wife's 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid with similar good results and piece of mind. In fact it picked up a slow leak that she documented through daily photos of the readings after she took the car to the dealer and they said they inflated the tire and found no leak. Once she showed them the photos they went back and sure enough they found a nail between the treads that they had missed.
The third set I put on my 17 yo step-daughter's 2008 CR-V since she is rather clueless and would not realize symptoms of low tire pressure until the Honda light comes on. This week she casually mentioned that the unit was constantly beeping for the past week and she had to "turn the radio up to drown it out." So of course I go and check and all the tires are in the 20's. However one sensor seems to be leaking no matter how I screw it on so I will be reaching out for a replacement ASAP. That's the only issue so far.
They are well worth the money for the piece of mind of being able to monitor the pressures at all times AND unlike the factory dash light in the Fords and Hondas that tell you "Hey, a tire is low. Guess which one?" with this system you know exactly which tire is having an issue. I just wish they had versions for my 6 wheel Ford F-350 dually and my horse trailer.
On our trip, the back axle had hard time updating at all. It was still showing the starting PSI after 2 hours of driving, while the front axle showed the typical rise in PSI from heating up. Not quite reliable enough for me to trust in this application, but I will still give it 5 stars since they did warn me not to use it for a trailer.
I ended up returning it and forking out a little more for one that says it works for trailers.