- Product Dimensions: 10.3 x 4 x 21.3 cm ; 68 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 68 g
- Item Model Number: 1534
- ASIN: B01MZZJ3O2
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 19 December 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
2,192 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #28 in Makeup Brushes
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.25 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Real Technique Eyes Enhanced Eye Set, 130 g
|Price:||$19.42 + $10.15 Delivery|
- Every brush you need to create any eye look. Medium shadow brush: wide and flat with tapered bristles to softly sweep and blend powder or cream shadows. Essential crease brush: soft, tapered design for effortless shaping using powder or cream shadows.
- Fine liner brush: for precision application of liquid or cream eyeliner; shading brush: short & dense for max color pickup & even distribution; lash separator: metal comb to help separate mascara clumps; brush cup: keeps brushes organized on your counter.
- About the brushes: Synthetic bristles that are custom-cut, easy to clean, and 100% cruelty-free; Extended aluminum ferrules that are light weight, easy to use, and color coded. Long lasting brushes to achieve flawless results. Use with powder or liquid.
- Since its launch in 2011, Real Techniques has taken over the online beauty industry with amazing products & expert advice from celebrity sisters Sam & Nic Chapman. Our education is creating newfound confidence in women globally, all at a click of a button.
- Through Real Techniques, women all over the world are transforming their makeup routines, and themselves as well, with the approachable expertise, friendship, & expert tools from Sam & Nic; welcome to the Real Techniques Community, and get behind the look
Amazon Global Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Medium Shadow Brush & Essential Crease Brush
Medium Shadow Brush: wide + flat with tapered bristles to softly sweep + blend powder or cream shadows
Essential Crease Brush: soft, tapered design for effortless shaping using powder or cream shadows
Fine Liner Brush
The ultimate tool for precision application of liquid or cream eyeliner
Short + dense for max color pickup and even distribution
Metal comb to help separate mascara clumps
About The Brand
In 2011, the Real Techniques brush collection was launched. Unbelievable brush quality was paired with professional, interesting, fun education from sisters, Sam and Nic Champan otherwise known as PIXIWOO. Since then the brand has developed and grown to be the top brush brand with an ever expanding range that cant be missed!
Products That Compliment The Enhanced Eye Set
Optimize your beauty routine with the #1 branded makeup sponge*!
4 Miracle Complexion Sponge
2 Miracle Sponges
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The base shadow brush is a bit softer (bristle are longer and more forgiving) than the crease brush, which is why I like to use it in my crease. It's soft enough to feel pleasant for application, but firm enough that I have control. The fatter crease brush is stiffer and kind of hurts my eyelids if I move it around too much, but like I said, it works great for stamping/tapping the color on.
Got these for a great price on Amazon, and I'd definitely recommend if you're new to eyeshadow and don't quite know where to begin (like me!).
I use the liner guide too, but instead of the stencils, I angle up the bottom of the guide with my bottom lashline and use the edge to do a cat eye. Great set!