I started sometime ago, then my niece got the decluttering bug, and wanted me to declutter some things too.
So I stared reading up on the subject of organizing and etc etc.
In most of the books I have read there is one closet and or area no one mentions...that’s the utilities closet.
Is it supposed to organize itself, or what? You have a bunch of experts, and not one of them tackled that area?
I know, each person cleans their house with the products they like. So why not suggest how to organize that?
Or is it just not popular right now?
- Flexibound: 272 pages
- Publisher: Oxmoor House (7 August 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780848756772
- ISBN-13: 978-0848756772
- ASIN: 0848756770
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 1.9 x 23.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 794 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 107,477 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)