Real Epicure - Hello. Genmaicha, a Blend of Traditional Japanese Green Tea and Roasted Brown Rice Kernels with Matcha, 玄米茶, Mild and Nutty, Yame, Fukuoka, 70g
- JAPANESE GENMAICHA GREEN TEA: Produced in Yame City of Japan which is famous for its production of green tea – we bring you the Japanese Genmaicha Tea which is a blend of green tea and roasted brown rice kernels.
- MILD TO TASTE BUDS: Once it has been brewed, Genmaicha has a mild, nutty flavor that is not too bitter for the taste buds. The roasted aroma of the brown rice adds to its savory flavor – making it one-of-a-kind tea.
- LIGHT DRINK: One of the best things about Genmaicha tea is that it is a light drink which makes it light on your stomach, leaving you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
- DIFFERENT WAY OF BREWING: Genmaicha Green Tea has a unique way of brewing and requires the temperature to be around 100–90 °C for a particular time of 3-5 minutes. By following these instructions, you can make your tea taste phenomenal.
- PREMIUM QUALITY & SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Our mission is to provide our customers with the best quality green tea available in the market – hence, all the ingredients used in the manufacturing of this tea are of premium quality. With our product and our services – customer satisfaction is guaranteed. However, if you face any sort of issue you can freely contact us.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Genmaicha is a traditional Japanese tea that is now drunk in all segments of society because of its mild and refreshing taste. The rich flavour of the green tea, along with the nutty flavour of the roasted brown rice makes it an earthy tea which calms the soul, relaxes the mind and rejuvenates the body.
Genmaicha Tea or the Popcorn Tea is also referred to as the People's Tea – but for what reason? Genmaicha is brewed with low-cost but nutritious green tea and roasted brown rice, almost making it as filling as a meal for those who couldn’t afford a more expensive tea. Hence, this tea is drunk all over Japan as it is easily accessible and is widely accepted by a lot of people.
Genmaicha is not only taste-bud-friendly but is quite beneficial for your health too. Research has proven that the daily consumption of Genmaicha green tea benefits the body in many ways. It consists of antioxidants which help in removing toxins from the body, it contains selenium without which poor vision, muscle weakness, dry skin are common problems. It regulates cholesterol, prevents heart diseases and much more.
So, what are you waiting for!? CLICK ADD TO CART NOW!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Similar products rated highly on "Flavour"
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since I encountered “Yamecha” I even drink more. It has very high quality of taste and have health benefits such as Antioxidants, Vitamin C, Low caffeine..... highly recommended！You can purchase them through Amazon and they will be at your door in 3 days.
Why not order TODAY ?!