Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $51.03 delivery
Razor A5 DLX Kick Scooter
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quick-fold, easy-carry and our lightest weight
- With a larger deck for taller riders
- Comes with 8 inch wheels for the smoothest ride around town
- Paired with extra-large urethane wheels and super-strong aluminium t-tube
- Great for quick cruises or long joy rides
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The go-to ride for an on-the-go lifestyle
The Razor A5 DLX kick scooter offers the quality, safety and style you've come to expect from this manufacturer of youth lifestyle recreational products. While there are many products out there, choose Razor as a globally trusted brand. Accept no imitations.
- T-tube / Deck: Anodized aluminium
- Grips: Foam
- Brake: Rear fender
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Handlebars: Adjustable height
- Age: 8+
The king of comfortable commuter scooting
Perfect for quick cruises or long joy rides
Meet the king of comfort. Building on the classic A5 Lux frame, the Razor A5 DLX adds Razor's anti-rattle system to deliver a solid and smooth ride. Paired with extra-large wheels and super-strong aluminum construction, the A5 DLX is a favorite for daily riding.
- Super-strong, adjustable, aluminium T-tube and larger deck supports taller riders
- Height adjustable handlebars with soft foam grips for enhanced comfort
- Extra-large 8" (200mm) urethane wheels provide a smooth ride
- Lightweight, easy-to-carry and an ideal companion as a commuter scooter
- Rear fender brake makes for quick and easy slowing down when in motion
- Designed for riders aged 8+, weighing up to 220 pounds (100kg)
Simple folding mechanism
Quickly and easily fold your A5 DLX for easy storage and transportation.
An easy to use kickstand makes it easy to stand the scooter upright when not in use.
Extra large deck
Anodized aluminum provides a super-strong deck for riders up to 220 pounds (100kg).
Rear fender brake
The rear foot brake provides an effortless, gliding stopping motion.
Review this product
15 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(a) faster than walking;
(b) safer than cycling (because in Melbourne we're allowed to scooter on the footpath),
(c) less polluting than driving and also faster (avoiding the time wasted in searching for parking on a busy local shopping strip); and
(d) fun and healthy.
Most of these journeys are less than 2 kms.
So far the scooter has more than met my expectations! Here's what I like in particular.
1. It's easy to use and stable. Even though I'm an adult with no scooting experience, I jumped on and took off down the street ... with no learning required. It's also easy to go over all the bumps (e.g. at low kerbs) without risk of falling.
2. The scooter takes up very little space. I park it in the hallway, behind the door, with the handlebars at a slight angle - which means it's not in the way at all, but is also easy to grab as I head out the door.
3. It folds very easily and is lightweight to carry. E.g. when I get to the supermarket I just reach down, flip the lever to fold it and then place the whole scooter in the shopping trolley. Also, it's small enough to fit in my gym locker.
4. It's a much faster and easier way of travelling than walking, and not that much slower for trips to the supermarket. That said, I haven't tried it when really loaded up; I usually use it only for trips when I'm carrying less than 10kg.
5. It's fun! At the end of hard day of work it's a pleasure to take off to the beach on my scooter.
Whether it's better than other scooters I don't know, except that it was the ONLY scooter I could find that:
* is lightweight (this one apparently weighs around 3.8kg); and
* has extensible handlebars, so it feels right even for an adult.