|Number of Items||1|
|Included Components||A5 DLX Scooter and product manual|
|maximum weight capacity||220 Pounds|
|Item Model Number||13013216|
|Product Dimensions||88.01 x 42.8 x 97.99 cm; 4.69 Kilograms|
Razor A5 DLX Kick Scooter
|Price:||+ $67.98 Delivery|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Patent-pending, anti-rattle, easy-folding mechanism makes transporting and storing the A5 DLX between rides a breeze
- Super-strong, adjustable, aluminum T-tube and larger deck supports taller riders
- Easily adjusted handlebars include soft, foam grips for enhanced comfort
- Extra-large, 8” (200 mm) urethane wheels provide a smooth ride
- Recommended for ages 8 and up; supports riders up to 220 pounds
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Razor A5 DLX is the go-to ride for an on-the-go lifestyle. Building on our classic A5 Lux frame, the A5 DLX adds our patent-pending, anti-rattle handlebar and folding mechanism to deliver a solid, smooth ride. Combined with extra-large, 8” (200 mm) wheels and super-strong, aluminum construction, the A5 DLX is the king of comfort for daily riding. Designed for riders ages 8 and up, weighing up to 220 pounds (100 kg).
From the manufacturer
The Go-To Ride For An On-The-Go Lifestyle
Meet the king of comfort. Building on our classic A5 Lux frame, the Razor A5 DLX adds our patentpending, anti-rattle system to deliver a solid, smooth ride. Paired with extra large wheels and superstrong, aluminum construction, the A5 DLX is a favorite for daily riding.
Ready To Go
The extra-large, urethane wheels provide a silky smooth ride, while the patent-pending, easy-folding system makes the transition from ride to carry and storage effortless.
Razor’s proprietary, anti-rattle handlebar and folding mechanism ensure the smoothest, quietest ride around. No more rattling or vibration, so you can enjoy your ride!
|A5 DLX||A5 Air||A5 Lux||A5 Prime||A6|
|Max Rider Weight||220 lbs (100 kg)||220 lbs (100 kg)||220 lbs (100 kg)||220 lbs (100 kg)||220 lbs (100 kg)|
|Wheel Size||8" (200 mm)||8" (200 mm)||8" (200 mm)||8" (200 mm)||254 mm|
|Wheel Material||Urethane||Pneumatic rubber||Urethane||Urethane||Urethane|
|Weight||8.8 lbs (4 kg)||11.15 lbs (5 kg)||8.38 lbs (3.8 kg)||11.2 lbs (5 kg)||10.93 lbs (4.9 kg)|
|Dimensions||34.65" x 16.85" x 38.58"||35.04" x 16.85" x 38.58"||33.9" x 18" x 38.6"||36.2” x 17.1” x 40.2”||39.4" x 16.9" x 42.1"|
This Razor product is produced for sale in the United States and Canada. Contact Razor for more details regarding Razor products that require service, were purchased in the United States or Canada, and are now outside the United States or Canada. On these products, which require service, consumers are responsible for all costs including shipping, resulting taxes, duties of replacement parts and local power adapters at the owner’s expense.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(a) faster than walking;
(b) safer than cycling (because in Melbourne we're allowed to scooter on the footpath),
(c) less polluting than driving and also faster (avoiding the time wasted in searching for parking on a busy local shopping strip); and
(d) fun and healthy.
Most of these journeys are less than 2 kms.
So far the scooter has more than met my expectations! Here's what I like in particular.
1. It's easy to use and stable. Even though I'm an adult with no scooting experience, I jumped on and took off down the street ... with no learning required. It's also easy to go over all the bumps (e.g. at low kerbs) without risk of falling.
2. The scooter takes up very little space. I park it in the hallway, behind the door, with the handlebars at a slight angle - which means it's not in the way at all, but is also easy to grab as I head out the door.
3. It folds very easily and is lightweight to carry. E.g. when I get to the supermarket I just reach down, flip the lever to fold it and then place the whole scooter in the shopping trolley. Also, it's small enough to fit in my gym locker.
4. It's a much faster and easier way of travelling than walking, and not that much slower for trips to the supermarket. That said, I haven't tried it when really loaded up; I usually use it only for trips when I'm carrying less than 10kg.
5. It's fun! At the end of hard day of work it's a pleasure to take off to the beach on my scooter.
Whether it's better than other scooters I don't know, except that it was the ONLY scooter I could find that:
* is lightweight (this one apparently weighs around 3.8kg); and
* has extensible handlebars, so it feels right even for an adult.
And look, it by no means matches a Micro in terms of build quality, sturdiness and smoothness but it is not too far off. It's good enough to make you wonder whether you are getting twice the scooter when you're looking at a Micro.
* Light-weight but strong
* Low deck height for easy pushing
* Simple folding design compared to the trickier Micro mechanism
* Solid handlebar despite being foldable. It is also wider than a Micro Classic
* Does not roll as smooth as a Micro Classic or Flex+
* Much noisier than the Classic/Flex+ over bumpy surfaces
* Foam handlebar grips feel cheap and probably won't last
Overall, not a bad purchase but I have reservations about how well this A5 will hold up over time. My Micro scooters are more than 5 years old now and they've worked flawlessly since new with zero maintenance. Is that worth paying double the price? I guess it'll depend on how much of a hassle-free ownership experience I get out of this Razor.
Still performs smoothly after 1-month of almost daily use of about 20 minutes, the wheels are solid and holding up really well against rougher surfaces, the hand grips are very comfortable, and the locking/folding mechanism is as smooth as the first day. This is a joy to ride everyday, I don't even walk to my local supermarket, this is a part of my daily routine and it is a good little workout too!
Finally, I bought from here because it was significantly cheaper than the retail price in Australia. That made it better value than other models in the market that are "lower down" from it. A no brainer!
It's really robust and adults can easily ride in it as well (my brother in law also loved it).
Top reviews from other countries
- Cambio de baleros ABEC 9
- Retirar el freno trasero y sus componentes (bajo tu responsabilidad).
- Rellenar la base con alguna goma o hule, de esta manera tendrá menos traqueteo y se reduce el sonido.
Está diseñado para trayectos cortos 1 a 2 kilómetros. Yo vivo a 5 Km del Zócalo en CDMX y llego en 25 minutos, ¡más rápido que en el metro! No es más veloz que una bicicleta, pero es más práctico.
¡No veo las horas de salir a la calle con él!