- Item Weight: 227 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 159 g
- ASIN: B07P984W33
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 28 February 2019
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,191 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
Razer DeathAdder Essential - Optical Esports Gaming Mouse
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The Razer DeathAdder continues to offer gamers the most comfortable gaming experience ever. Perfectly designed to fit snugly under your palm, or control just as well with a claw-grip
- Equipped with a 6400 DPI 4G optical sensor, the Deathadder allows you can move it at either fast or slow speeds, and it will always respond onscreen with exacting accuracy and the organic fluidity
- The fulcrum over which the two large main buttons sit are designed to have the perfect bounce back to your fingers - providing absolute assurance that you've actuated the switch beneath
- Whether you are playing at fast or low speeds, the Deathadder Essential will always respond onscreen with exacting accuracy and the organic fluidity only possible with an optical sensor
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Good mouse pretty simplistic, only downside is it's too slippery/smooth. Fits my hand pretty well though. The mouse buttons seem very sensitive too compared to others. I seem to right click by accident quite a bit.
This is a great all around gaming mouse. It has a 6400 DPI sensor which is plenty for me. My DeathAdder Chroma went up to 10,000 DPI but I rarely go over 6400 anyways. For more advanced users, one might prefer a mouse with more features/buttons or a lighter mouse for FPS players but it's a great place to start. It's size and shape is identical to the DA Chroma. It does not have Chroma RGB support, the white edition only has a white light. You can control the brightness and two modes, static or breathing.
I decided to buy this mouse because my DA Chroma was having middle button click issues so I had to send it in for a warranty replacement. I bought this DeathAdder Essential as a backup and I've always wanted to try a white mouse in my setup. With the new Razer Mercury line, I can definitely imagine having an all white theme instead of the black I have now.
My only issue with the mouse so far is the side grips. On most other Razer mice these grips are rubber but on this mouse they are just plastic. Therefore they feel more slippery and aren't as comfortable to grasp. Also the grip on the right side of the mouse is already showing signs of dirtiness. I rarely eat and use my mouse, I read that white mice can get dirty easily so I guess they were right.