- Product Dimensions: 17 x 4.5 x 7 cm ; 27.2 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 109 g
- Item Model Number: 0RB3025
- ASIN: B009CG2A5Q
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 30 November 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
27,135 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #256 in Women's Sunglasses
- Made in Italy
- Aviator sunglasses featuring double brow bar and logo at corner of left lens
- Lenses are prescription-ready (Rx-able)
- Protective case included, cases come in a variety of colors.
- Size lens-bridge: 58 14
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
|Aviator RB3025||Original Wayfarer RB2140||New Wayfarer RB2132||Clubmaster RB3016||Round RB3447|
|Size (mm)||55 (Small); 58* (Regular); 62 (Large)||50* (Regular); 52 (Large)||52 (Small); 55* (Regular); 58 (Large)||49 (Small); 51* (Regular); 55 (Large)||47 (Small); 50* (Regular); 53 (Large)|
|Material||Metal||Acetate||Acetate or Nylon||Acetate & Metal||Metal|
|Best Suits Face Shape||Round & Angular||Round & Angular||Round||Round||Angular|
|Personality Type||Timeless & Iconic||Legendary & Creative||Classic & Innovative||Retro & Bold||Unique & Free Spirited|
Colour: Gold | Lens Colour: Blue Flash (112/17)
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I don't understand how this seller have this good rating!!!...
They sent me a superb quality fake product. First of all they took the price of the polarized version but sent me a regular version. Moreover that is a fake one. The product failed at least 4 counterfeit buster features.
I am using Ray-Ban for more than 9 years. As soon as I saw the Ray-ban logo on the glass I felt I bit uncomfortable but could not identify the problem with that. A closer look revealed the actual story.In the Ray-Ban logo the head of the letter ' R ' starts with thick edge and then becomes a bit thinner. But, the product I got, there the head of the letter ' R ' was equally thing through out its length. And the print is also slightly larger if I am not wrong.
Later I found the followings:
1) It did not have the square shaped sticker bar-code on the paper box.
2) In the nose shoe there is no 'R.B' rather there is 'R B' and the seller intentionally scratched the noes shoe so that it become unreadable.
3) In the left leg part of the white print is already gone.
4) Moreover, I am writing about a feature. May be this is not correct cause I could not find this feature over internet but discovered myself.
I have 4 pairs of Ray Ban's in all of them in one nose shoe in printed in inverted alignment with the other. But the product I got, that has both in same alignment. If anybody can check and verify my observation, please comment.