|Model Number||Not Applicable|
|Number of Game Players||6|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||29 July 2018|
|Mfg Recommended age||10 year and up|
|Item Model Number||Not Applicable|
|Product Dimensions||26.67 x 6.35 x 26.67 cm; 1 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $7.95 delivery
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||26.7 x 6.4 x 26.7 centimetres|
|Cautionary statement||Choking Hazard - Small Parts|
|Number of Game Players||6|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Characters you love - In this asymmetric board game, choose from 6 iconic Disney Villains - each with their own sinister objectives & goals. Disney Villainous comes with Captain Hook, Maleficent, Jafar, Ursula, Queen of Hearts, and Prince John. The Fate Decks also feature your favorite protagonists like Aladdin, Peter Pan, Ariel, and more!
- Great for Disney fans and families - Whether you're playing with a group of devoted Disney fans, classic strategy gamers, or with your family, Disney Villainous is perfect for any game night occasion and makes a great gift for Disney lovers!
- Clear instructions - Easy to learn with clear instructions! Each of the 6 villains has their own guide, and these guides will inspire you with strategies and tips for crafting the most successful plan to win!
- Compatibility - Disney Villainous can be played as a standalone game or with the other games in the Villainous line: Evil Comes Prepared, Wicked To The Core, and Perfectly Wretched.
- 2019 Game of the Year - Disney Villainous won the prestigious 'Game of the Year' Award at the 2019 TOTY Awards.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Disney Villainous is a popular board game in the Villainous line, which also includes the expansions Wicked to the Core, Evil Comes Prepared and Perfectly Wretched. Disney fans and game board lovers of all kinds will love the asymmetric gameplay and chance to play as a villain from one of Disney's classic films. Villainous was the Game of the Year Winner at the TOTY Awards in 2020, and makes the perfect present for any Disney or board game lover at birthday or holiday time.
From the manufacturer
|Disney Villainous||Disney Villainous: Perfectly Wretched||Disney Villainous: Evil Comes Prepared||Disney Villainous: Wicked to the Core||Disney Villainous Maleficent 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle|
|Play Time||45-60+ mins||45-60+ mins||45-60+ mins||45-60+ mins||3-10 hours|
|Villains||6 - Maleficent, Captain Hook, Jafar, Ursula, Queen of Hearts, and Prince John||3 - Cruella de Vil, Mother Gothel, and Pete||3 - Scar, Ratigan, and Yzma||3 - The Evil Queen, Dr. Facilier, and Hades||1 - Maleficent|
|Players||2-6||2-3 (expands to 6)||2-3 (expands to 6)||2-3 (expands to 6)||1+|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
A mis amigos les gustó porque Disney y yo casi no he visto muchas películas de Disney, al chile. Pero juzgan y empiezan con sus comentarios escasos de materia gris como de que no tienes infancia. Y una vez me preguntaron por qué lo había comprado si no sabía de las películas que vienen ahí xD jajaj ala mecha... se nota que no entienden que la pasión a algo subyace más allá del tema o contenido de un producto. Lo hago por las mecánicas que es lo primero que me atrae y me hace comprar un juego. Es para eso, para divertirse y entretenerse y éste lo hace muy bien.
Abramos los ojos amiguitos, basta de juzgar a otros y sentirse superior (o inferior igual en algunos casos) porque tú hayas visto, escuchado, tengas o lo que sea de algún producto. Simplemente somos consumidores distintos cada uno de nosotros, como todo en la vida. Y que insignificante es creerte ser más persona por una razón tan tonta y nimia como haber visto o conocer una película. Yo no les juzgo que todos los días piensen cosas o se relacionen con otras personas y desconozcan la teoría fenomenológica. Hola sho, vivan y dejen morir y a disfrutar de estos juegacos.
The game design is also impressive. Each character is playing on their own board and has their own victory conditions. In many ways it is like each player is playing their own board game - which is awesome and also not great.
In my experience the game play is very slow, particularly when you are starting out and learning the game. Turns can take a long time as players go through all the options. When you have a full table the time from the end of your turn and the beginning of your next turn can be a while. During one game one end of the table was playing "Win, Lose, Banana" while the turn order was down at the other end of the table.
While the turn length will improve with player experience - the long turn lengths can turn off players and lead to the game being left on the shelf. A chicken and the egg kind of problem - it's boring between turns so I don't want to play, but playing more will make the turns faster.
The set is beautifully designed. It follows the story lines of the Disney movies so well which gets me pretty excited when we get to certain ‘scenes’. Takes about 45m - 60m to play as 2 and works great for two players. I would recommend watching some YouTube videos to get the concept as it’s really complicated at first but once you get the hang, Ive never played a game like it. Fantastic.