- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Raindrop 2.0 Nebulizing Essential Oil Diffuser For Aromatherapy By Organic Aromas Wood Base and Glass Reservoir With Touch Sensor Light Switch … (Light)
About this item
- SATISFACTION 100% GUARANTEED – Organic Aromas offers a ONE YEAR free parts & service warranty. Have a problem, we will fix it! Contact us directly if Amazon will not allow you to return past 30 days.
- WHY A NEBULIZING DIFFUSER? There is no stronger or more effective aroma diffuser on the market. Get the purest and most concentrated fragrance across a large area in a very short period of time.
- WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT? Uses ONLY pure essential oil. NO WATER to dilute the scent or to grow mold. NO HEAT to change the therapeutic properties of your oils. NO PLASTIC to leech toxic chemicals.
- HOW DOES IT WORK? Uses a whisper-quiet, ultra-durable air pump to naturally atomize pure essential oil into millions of tiny micro-particles your body can absorb quickly. Has an elegant LED rainbow-carousel mood lighting that can be turned off/on. Operating usage cycle (diffuses for 2 mins On, 1 min Off, for 2-hours then shuts off).
- WHAT’S IT MADE FROM? 100% whole plantation hardwood painted with water based lacquer that will not off-gas and beautiful, individually hand-blown glass reservoir. Measures approx. 5 inches wide (13 cm) and 9 inches tall (22 cm, models vary). Works on 110-220v elec systems.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 21.4 x 21.2 x 11.2 cm; 750 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 March 2018
- Manufacturer : Organic Aromas
- ASIN : B00MWQCNSW
- Item Model Number : Raindrop
Best Sellers Rank:
8,927 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 111 in Aromatherapy Diffusers
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The most extraordinary thing about using essential oils is the remarkably positive effect on your daily life and the overall increase in the sense of well-being you will experience. Few things are purer and more effective at combating and augmenting a whole variety of mood shifts and behaviors as essential oils. By adding aromatherapy into your routine or healing process, you can achieve great, even life-changing, things from something so very pure and simple.
Organic Aromas is dedicated to developing and promoting the most effective, safest, and most beautiful instrument for disseminating, applying, and enjoying the fabulous aromas and true health benefits found deep within pure essential oils.
Raindrop - Nebulizing Diffuser
The Raindrop is perhaps the most substantial and unique Nebulizing Essential Oil Diffuser in the Organic Aromas collection. With a large, rounded plantation hardwood base and a striking conical glass reservoir with candle-wick top, this piece is right at home in the bath, spa, or beauty parlor. Wherever one requires the highly-valued therapeutic benefits bestowed by our signature essential oils coupled with the panache and artistic touch of contemporary sculpture, the Raindrop is right at home. Sparkling rainbow LED carousel lighting creates an enchanting atmosphere as the piece works to diffuse its precious contents.
Organic Aromas nebulizing essential oil diffusers are whisper quiet. With your ear placed right next to the unit you should hear a slight humming sound. Even then, the sound will be so soft it is virtually non-existent.
Their silence makes a perfect addition to your home, spa, office classroom, kitchen, or elsewhere as this diffuser is commonly used by health professionals, counselors, therapists, aestheticians, and kinesiologists.
It is important to realize that while pure essential oils are 100% natural (with nothing chemical or man-made added), over time they are corrosive to plastic. You must not put essential oils in prolonged contact with anything plastic.
Eventually, plastic will be dissolved and harmful, potentially carcinogenic particles from the plastic may find their way into your essential oil, making them dangerous when diffused. Always use materials made from glass to store and to diffuse essential oils.
Get Diffusing Right Away With These Essential Oil Blends!
Top o' the Morning
Get up and feel energized every morning by filling your essential oil diffuser with a blend that improves your alertness and gets you in the mood for a happy day!
Combine these Organic Aromas Essential Oils together:
It’s Allergy Season. Again.
Whether you suffer from allergies in the spring, summer, fall or all year-round, they can make life miserable. Using an essential oil diffuser with this blend can help you breathing better again!
Combine these Organic Aromas Essential Oils together:
In a home, stinky things happen, from pet odors to cooking odors and beyond. Purify the air with this odor eliminating blend of essential oils added to your nebulizer! Combine these Organic Aromas Essential Oils together: 2 drops lemon 1 drop tea tree (melaleuca) 1 drop cilantro 1 drop lime
Made in Taiwan
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love that I only need a few drops of essential oil & im good to go, no water means no mess & for a busy mum that’s important.
I like the size of my nebulizer it looks great in my kitchen.
We love it!
By Raindrops | Lollipops on 5 September 2018
We love it!
These guys could certainly teach businesses a thing or two about how it's done.
Well done, thank you. 5 Stars all the way.
Top reviews from other countries
The effect is great, there are cheaper models now. So for essentially an air pump, £75 is way to expensive. Other types of essential oil methods do not come close to this.
First, the top does not seal into place. The first time I used it there was no oil left after only a few minutes because the vapours were coming out around the glass top that just sits in place. To fix it I wrapped some masking tape around the top so it fits snuggly in place. It's not as pretty but it works.
The second issue isn't really a "con" if you live in a monster home. However, my entire house is only about 800 sq ft. This thing fills the space. If your blend is off you will pay (I accidentally used too much peppermint one day and had to open all the windows in the middle of winter.)
Overall it works better than diluting with water but if you like a gentler aroma that you can run for several hours make sure you keep a cheep plastic diffuser around.