- Hardcover: 582 pages
- Publisher: W B Saunders Co; 3 edition (24 February 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781437703368
- ISBN-13: 978-1437703368
- ASIN: 1437703364
- Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 3.8 x 29.2 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.8 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Sorry, we're having trouble showing recommendations right now. Please try again later.Continue shopping
Radiographic Image Analysis Hardcover – 24 Feb 2010
ISBN-13: 978-1437703368 ISBN-10: 9781437703368 Edition: 3rd
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
International product from outside Australia
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 16 reviews
Excellent for students!5 August 2010 - Published on Amazon.com
I purchased this book several months ago before the end of my first year as a student, and I've found that this is a very good book to have as a reference! Includes a wide variety of images for comparison in my own experiences as a technologist, and gives great detailed information on how to create quality images!
One person found this helpful
Good Quality.7 February 2016 - Published on Amazon.com
Product came in good condition and was fairly cheaper than buying from campus. This book is full of awesome information for image analysis, however, I gave it a one star because the information is poorly organized throughout the book.
Great book for a radiography student21 December 2011 - Published on Amazon.com
I am a radiography student and my instructor recommended this book to help me with image analysis on fluoroscopic procedures that I was struggling with. I love this book; it helped me a lot not just with the fluoroscopic images. I will continue to use it as I finish my radiology program.