Rabbitgoo Tactical Dog Harness Large Service Dog Vest with Handle, Military Dog Safety Harness with Molle and Velcro Strips, No-Pull Adjustable Training Vest with Metal Buckles and Leash Clips for Outdoor Hiking
- ▶ LARGE DOG MOLLE VEST◀ Neck Girth: 24.8” - 34.6” (63 - 88cm), Chest Girth: 31.5” - 41.3” (80 - 105cm), Back Length: 11.4” (29cm). Ideal for Large Breeds such as German Shepherd, Belgian Malinois, Golden Retriever, Huskie, Labrador, Akita, etc. A professional working dog vest for service, police or military dogs, but also good for hunting and all outdoor companion dogs
- ▶ MILITARY-STANDARD MATERIAL◀ Heavy duty vest made of 1050D Nylon with sturdy stitching for extra durability and wearability, suitable for all field use. Two METAL Shoulder Buckles can bear great pulling force, ensuring your dog is safely harnessed during training, hunting, working, and any other occasions. Well padded in every pressure load point to protect your dog’s skin, while the breathable air mesh keeps your dog ventilated and comfortable
- ▶ PRACTICAL DESIGN FOR VERSATILE USE◀ MOLLE system equipped on both sides for pouches, water bottles, and dog tactical gears. Multiple Hook & Loop Panels for morale patches and badges to showcase your dog’s personality. A wide range of use for personal service, law enforcement, hunting, or outdoor recreation
- ▶ MAXIMUM CONTROL & SECURITY◀ Dog safety harness features 2 Metal Leash Attachment Points for safer dog walks - One Front Clip for No-Pull control or dog training, and one Back Clip for casual walking or jogging. Reinforced top handle for additional control and easy lifting aid in both general and treacherous situations
- ▶ EASY USE WITH FULL ADJUSTMENT◀ Put on and take off this easy dog harness with 4 quick-release buckles with no hassle. 5 fully adjustable straps (2 Shoulder, 2 Chest, 1 Belly) allow a snug fit with maximum mobility. SATISFACTION WARRANTY against any quality issues - Feel free to contact us if you have any questions; we are always here to help :)
Size: Large | Colour: Brown
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Rabbitgoo Tactical Harness Vest provides superior durability, optimum comfort, and powerful functionality, so you can go out in the world with your loyal companion both safely and enjoyably.
Specially designed by putting 2 individual pieces together, this high-quality harness features Escape-Proof and can be adjusted freely to your dog’s body.
Made of durable material and sturdy metal hardware, plus multiple additional features, this practical harness combines Quality and Versatility together, making it perfect equipment for service/working use, outdoor training, or adventure hiking.
Important Prompt: Please measure your dog carefully before the purchase. Refer to the 3rd product image for the detailed size chart. Let us know anytime if you're not sure about the size, or you find the harness doesn't fit your dog well.
[ SIZE: Medium ] Neck Girth: 16.4” - 28.5” (41.6 - 72.4cm), Chest Girth: 25.4” - 36.0” (64.5 - 91.5cm), Back Length: 10.5” (27cm).
[ SIZE: Large ] Neck Girth: 24.8” - 34.6” (63 - 88cm), Chest Girth: 31.5” - 41.3” (80 - 105cm), Back Length: 11.4” (29cm).
You want only the best when it comes to a proper outfit for your canine companion.
- Military-Standard 1050D Nylon Material - Hold up well in the field
- Advanced Sewing - Carefully stitched on every joint and load bearing point, so your active animal cannot break it easily
- Soft Breathable Mesh - Well-padded in every pressure areas for extra comfort
The harness should also be practical, for both you and your four-legged friend.
- Hook-and-Loop Panels - Multiple Velcro strips where you can attach morale badges to identify your special companion
- MOLLE System - Two rows on either side that can easily carry your pouches, bottles, and essentials
- Top-mounted Handle - Quickly control your dog or give a helpful lift when encountering obstacles
- Front & Back Leash Rings - For leash and tag attachments
WE TAKE CARE OF EVERY DETAIL
Heavy-Duty Metal Buckle
Quick-release Side Buckles
Two Metal Leash Rings
Sturdy Nylon Webbing
USER GUIDE: How to Put on and Adjust
- First snap the Shoulder Metal Buckles up to connect the 2 pieces.
- Slide your dog's head through the front opening, with the side with the handle facing up.
- The front hook-and-loop panel should be on your dog’s chest.
CONNECT & PUT ON
ADJUST & SECURE
MIN. AND MAX. NECK POSITION
MIN. AND MAX. BELLY POSITION
Whether your treasured canine is a service dog or domestic pet, he or she deserves a trusted harness, no matter it's for working, training, exercising, or recreational purposes. Our tactical vest is great for:
- Service Dogs – Help carry water bottles, medications, and ID tags
- Police/Military/Working dogs – Give protection, maximum control, and extra storage for equipment
- Hunting Dogs – For carrying supplies and great visibility while out in the wilderness
- Outdoor Companion Dogs – Exercise and play with comfort and safety
We know that your furry friend is an irreplaceable member of your family - so why not gear your dog up with a high-quality, functional vest which will also make your dog look super cool and professional?
So gear up! The adventure awaits :)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Metal shoulder buckles, greatest stress point; plastic on belly and sides suffices.
Ample leash point rings (chest, withers).
Webbing - 1 1/2" throughout is appreciated, nice and clean harness sewing, no unnecessary joints, stress areas are box-stitched for maximum strength.
Webbing on belly and chest bands can be longer; my Malamute measured to the middle dimensions as given for sizing this "Large" harness, yet most of the belly webbing was consumed on his big chest. Easier to cut excess than to add.
Generous "saddle" to cover the withers, spreads the stress and strain over the back, not on narrow areas.
Generous chest pad, appreciated; ample belly pad.
Grab handle on shoulders is convenient and sturdy (see below).
Myeh -- we have no use for all that velcro on the withers saddle, but there is plenty for attaching panniers and pouches for trails and back-country trekking. Again, it's easier to remove than to add it later.
Note: this rescued Malalmute is a trim 110lb extra-large male and can pull like a freight-train in spite of his 9 years. Also highly Alpha, fiercely dominant to any other canine and extremely prey-driven, so this harness serves well to keep him under control and out of trouble in those situations (I physically have to lift him off his forelegs to prevent me from becoming a human sled).
I will update on how long this harness lasts, but so far stitching and buckles look to be good quality
The clips are really good quality. I'm curious to see how the metal clips perform in the long term, but I will say that they seem very well made.
The straps are quite long and can expand as needed.
Side note: It would be find to get some patches with Velcro to attach to them other than "Service Dog" or "Do not pet"