- Product Dimensions: 85.1 x 72 x 23.4 cm ; 21.3 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 35.8 Kg
- ASIN: B0778XZVV8
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 9 November 2017
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 232 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Rabbit Guinea Pig Hutch Wood Cage W/Trays Chicken Hen Ferret Coop Extension Run
- 【Sturdy Structure】Built of eco-friendly anti-termite fir wood construction with wire mesh wall to ensure the solidness, stability, durability, and breathability.
- 【A Real Home】The design of the sloped green asphalt roofs, which is waterproof and heat-insulation, makes it a real home that can keep your chicken cool in summer and warm in winter.
- 【Ample Space】Composed of a spacious integrated ground enclosed play area with a built-in foldable ramp and a fully enclosed resting area on upper level to ensure the ample space for playing fun and sleeping comfort.
- 【Safety & Easy Maintenance】Comes with 3 locks for the upper door and two lower doors to keep your chickens safe; the sliding tray makes it easy to clean.
- 【Size & Warranty】Overall size: 138 x 49 x 85cm; We've got you covered 1-YEAR warranty, please feel free to contact us, if any issue with this item.
Size: Sloped roof 2
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Featuring a fir wood construction, this cosy hutch is the perfect home for your little pets. It incorporates two living areas; one cosy bedroom on the upper level and a spacious integrated ground enclosed playroom. The three doors provide easy access and cleaning to the living areas and are equipped with strong and firm security locks. The hutch is waterproof, anti-termite and is made of TUV approved eco-friendly materials. Moreover, it features a green asphalt roof to insulate your pets from the heat during summer and against the rain in winter providing maximum comfort to your pets all year round. Not only providing a five star living environment, the architectural design also makes cleaning and feeding easier for you!
So seek no further, think i.Pet Hutches when looking for the ideal home for your pets!
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I think this has been designed with the notion of let's make it just strong enough and not a bit more. However this makes it lighter to ship and explains how it can be sold relatively cheap, especially for the work that must go into producing all the pieces that make it up.
Putting it together was an interesting task given the poor instructions but it is fairly obvious how it all fits although you have to be very carefully not to split the wood when screwing it together, as the wood is very soft and thin. It's not helped that not all holes are predrilled. I glued everything too, which admittedly made putting it together much more time consuming, but worth it in then end.
Although it 'looks' like it is finished in some form of stain, it doesn't say it is, or isn't. I therefore would say it has no weather protection finish. I spent the better part of a week after putting it together spraying it in 3 coats of weatherproof stain.
Even with all that, I also installed the coup on bricks so that it isn't left sitting on dirt, where it would rot out quite quickly, given the wood bottom just sits flat on whatever ground you place it on.
I think there is definitely not enough room to keep your chickens in this full time, as it is way to small. It's great for being their home, but they need to be let out to run in a bigger run during the day.
In the end for the price I'm happy with it, but if you want it to last you probably need to take time putting it together and I strongly suggest you paint, or finish it in something weather proof.