|Model number||PHP30 Pro|
|Part Number||PHP30 Pro|
|Charging Time||11 Hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Number of Ports||3|
|Package Dimensions||22 x 12.4 x 4.4 cm; 671 Grams|
|Item Weight||671 g|
|Item Model Number||PHP30 Pro|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||4 September 2018|
ROMOSS 18W 30000mAh Power Bank, with 3 Input Ports , 3 Output Ports (Type C 3A+Micro USB 2.4A+Micro USB 2.1A), Big Capacity Portable Charger, Fast Charging and Recharging External Battery Packs Compatible with Nintendo Switch, Samsung Galaxy(S9/S10 is not), iPhone 8/8P/X, iPad, Tablets and More
- 1 Week of Worry-free Power: Fully recharged Sense 8+, the 30,000mAh capacity gives 4 full charges to Nintendo Switch, 12.6 to iPhone 8, 7.2 to Samsung S9, and 4 full charges to iPad mini 4. A Must-have for unlimited gamers, for camping, hiking and all kinds of fests.
- Fast Charge⊕ 3-Output: Charges QC-support devices up to 80% in just 35 minutes, 4 times faster than conventional chargers. 3 USB outputs enable to charge a mobile phone, a tablet or a Nintendo Switch simultaneously at maximum speed up to 3 amps.
- Rapid Recharge 3-Input: It only takes 11 hours to fully recharge the 30,000mAh power bank with a 18W wall charger. Featuring 3-input: Micro-USB, l i g h t n i n g and Type-C provides high convenience of recharging this power bank with any of these 3 widely used cables. (Note: 18W wall charger is NOT included.)
- Safety & Reliability: The built-in intelligent safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices, including over-heat, over-charge, over-current, over-discharge and short-circuit protection.
- CABLE IS NOT INCLUDED – This portable charger can be charged with any of 3 types of cables (Micro USB/L i g h t n i n g/Type-C) you’re using for your device. Designed with the purpose of environment protection, CABLE IS NOT INCLUDED.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ROMOSS Sense 8+
Incredible Charging Speed
Advanced charging technology to ensure the fastest possible charge up to 3A.
Never Let Your Game Down
Want to enjoy a game-playing time while the phone's battery is dead ? Use your emergency battery pack for power supply.
Safe Airplane Travels
Safe travel, in line with boarding standards, can be taken directly to the plane.
ROMOSS Sense 8+
Charge 3 Devices at The Same Time
Simultaneous Charging of 3 Devices via 3 Outputs, Sense8+ is a good friend for party or gaming.
3 Inputs and Outputs
Most flexible ways to recharge via 3 different inputs. ( Micro USB, L i g h t n i n g, and Type-C ).
What You Get
You can download English Manual at Technical Specification section of this listing.
|30000mAh 3 inputs & 3 outpus Fast Charge||20000mAh 3 inputs & 3 outpus Fast Charge||20000mAh 3 inputs & 3 outpus Fast Charge||10000mAh 3 inputs & 2 outpus Fast Charge||20000mAh 50W PD||40000mAh 2 inputs & 3 outpus Fast Charge|
|Output||5V/3A, or 9V/2A / 12V/1.5A, or 9V/2A/ 5V/2.1A||5V/3A, or 9V/2A / 12V/1.5A, or 9V/2A/ 5V/2.1A||5V/3A, or 9V/2A / 12V/1.5A, or 9V/2A/ 5V/2.1A||5V/2.1A, 5V/1A||Type-C, USB A*2||5V/3A, or 9V/2A / 12V/1.5A, or 9V/2A/ 5V/2.1A|
|Input||5V/2.1A ( L i g h t n i n g ),or 5V/2A, 9V/2A||5V/2.1A ( L i g h t n i n g ),or 5V/2A, 9V/2A||5V/2.1A ( L i g h t n i n g ),or 5V/2A, 9V/2A||5V/2.1A||Type-C||5V/2.1A , 5V/2A or 9V/2A|
|Size||6.57x3.15x1.26inch||5.7 x 2.7 x 1.1 inches||6.6x3.2x0.9inch||3.7x2.7x0.9inch||16,1 x 7,2 x 2,8 cm||6.67x3.21x1.73inch|
|Fast Charge||✓||✓||✓||45 W Fast Charge||✓|
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only disappointing thing is the max 18w output as for a power bank of this size, using all 3 output ports it won't charge all devices at full power. Would be much better if it could do 25w output.
But for the $40 I paid it was well worth it.
Charges up my switch and phones multiple times from 20-30% to 100% no worries with juice to spare, comes with 3 ways to charge (micro, lighting, usb C (input/output)) and 2 extra USB a ports for output.
High capacity means I do not worry about if juice is going to run out anytime soon, ample ports to do multiple devices at once, and that's about it really. It's a well made battery that is comparable to some high brands for the fraction of the price, and it comes with Power Delivery too! so no slow charges on my switch anymore.
Extremely high capacity
Both USB-C and Quick Charge 3 support
Compact and well made
A highly recommended must have.
• 3 input ports and 3 output means you can use any cable on hand (lightning, USB C or micro-USB) and charge 3 sévices at the same time
• fast charge is very efficient (my Huawei P20 was fully charged from 0% in an hour)
• holds 3 full charges for my phone
• Amperage and Voltage display : I like that I can check the input and output in Volt and Ampers so that I can detect any faulty cable or charger and make sure I am charging my devices and powerbank at the fastest speed.
• heavier than other typical 20000mA/h powerbanks
• no LED to use as emergency flashlight unlike some other brands, but I don't mind
Package includes a card advising to activate your warranty within 5 days of receipt and directs to an activation page. The website advises that a security card was included (and provides picture) and how to access your product code. This product code was not included meaning the product is unable to be registered for warranty.
Charging bank works, slower than expected to charge it but not unreasonable. Approx 20% of power pack required to fully charge a Samsung s7 Edge from flat. Have not completely drained pack yet so unsure if will give 5 full charges or will tap out at lower charge.
Opening package was a disappointment. Initial usage works as expected. For the price I can accept it, but unlikely to go with company again.
In comparison to some other better known brand, it is probably a little bit bigger but it is still a good travel size.
It has multiple connections which is very useful - you can charge it with lightning or usb connection, which is awesome! You only need to carry 1 cable now to charge the battery and to use the battery.
Charging speed is not the greatest, but bearable.
LED display is a bit basic, but good enough.
Overall a pretty good power bank for the price.
Is also has a red number indicator light on the side to indicate how much power it has remaining or when charging is complete which is really good as most chargers don’t have this and you just have to guess if it’s charged fully or how much power is left.