- Save A$ 2 on ROMOSS 2-in-1 Micro USB&Type C Charging Cable when you purchase 1 or more Romoss Power Bank offered by Romoss AU Direct. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save A$ 2 on ROMOSS 2-in-1 Charging and Data Sync Cable for every 1 Romoss Power Bank you purchase offered by Romoss AU Direct. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
18W Power Bank, ROMOSS 20000mAh Portable Charger, with 3-Port Charge and Recharge, External Battery Pack Fast Charge for Nintendo Switch iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Google Pixel and More, White
- [Comprehensive Power Display]: Battery percentage + Charging voltage + Charging current; with just a power button pressed alternatively during use, your upgraded LED digital indicator will show them precisely. Fast Charge+ mode is indicated with blue sign when a Quick Charge-enabled device is connected.
- [Fit Charge⊕ 3-Output]: Charges QC-support devices up to 80% in just 35 minutes, 4 times faster than conventional chargers. 3 USB outputs enable to charge a mobile phone, a tablet or a Nintendo Switch simultaneously at maximum speed up to 3 amps. CHARGING CABLE NOT INCLUEDED.(Note:not support S9, S10 fast charge）
- [18W Rapid Recharge 3-Input]: It only takes 7 hours to fully recharge the 20,000mAh power bank with a 18W wall charger. Featuring 3-input: Micro-USB, lightning and Type-C provides high convenience of recharging this power bank with any of these 3 widely used cables. (Note: 18-watt wall charger is NOT included.)
- [Tremendous Capacity]: The 20,000mAh capacity gives 2 full charges to Nintendo Switch, 8.4 to iPhone 8,or 1.8 charges to iPad Pro.
- [What You Get]: A ROMOSS SW20 Pro 20,000mAh power bank, a user manual, 12-month warranty and friendly customer service. (Note: Charging Cable is NOT included.)
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Charge 3 devices simultaneously
3 Choices for Input/Output:
With 3 different input port options, you can conveniently carry just one cable to charge both the power bank and your phone.
Fast charge will turn off when multiple devices are using simultaneously
More Safety Protection
ROMOSS power bank built-in safeguard, Protects your devices against overcharging, overheating, short circuit and excessive current.
The battery pack retains up to 70-80% of its full capacity even after 500 charge-discharge cycles.
High Capacity: 20,000mAh
Battery Type: Lithium-ion battery cells
Micro USB Input: 5V/2A, 9V/2A
Type-C Input: 5V/2A, 9V/2A
Fast Charge Output: 5V/3A, 9V/2A,12V/1.5A Type-C Output: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
Regular USB Output: 5V/2.1A
|ROMOSS 20000mAh Portable Phone Charger||ROMOSS 10000mAh Mini Portable Charger||ROMOSS 30000mAh Type-C PD Portable Charger Sense 8+||ROMOSS 10000mAh Portable Charger Type-C with LED Display|
|Charging Technology||fit+ charge||fit+ charge||fit+ charge 18W dual input/output||fit+ charge|
|Output||5V/2.1A, 5V/1A||5V/2.1A, 5V/1A||5V/3A, or 9V/2A / 12V/1.5A, or 9V/2A/ 5V/2.1A||5V/2.1A, 5V/1A|
|Input||5V/2.1A||5V/2.1A||5V/2.1A,or 5V/2A, 9V/2A||5V/2.1A|
|Size||5.73x2.74x1.16inch||3.7 x 2.5 x 1 inch||6.57x3.15x1.26inch||3.7x2.7x0.9inch|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
106 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Charging iPad Pro via USB-C works at 18W as advertised, but the regular USB-A and USB-A QC ports didn’t work as expected when charging my iPhone. On the regular USB-A port, I only get 5V/1A (5W) or lower despite being rated for 5V/2A, while on the USB-C QC port I only get 5V/1.5A (7.5W) or lower despite being rated for 5V/3A.
Overall pretty disappointed that it performs worse than the Sense 4 at charging the iPhone as I intended to only bring one or the other with me at any time. The Sense 4 outputs at the advertised power rate. This doesn’t.
This powerbank performs brilliantly and can easily power multiple devices simultaneously and still last for days without needing a recharge.
The display shows voltage and amperage being used in real time (came in handy to check fast charge cables claims) as well as displaying the remaining charge in the bank.
A definite recommend for anyone on the go and has proven itself a worthwhile purchased many times over already.
I've got a Fuji X-T20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro and a Go Pro Hero 5 (with 3 batteries). I can charge all of these devices with about 30-40% remaining at the end of the day. What's more is that while I charge the powerbank I can also charge other devices from it if I need to. Lastly, the fact that it can be charged via USB-C, lightning or micro USB cable is so convenient.
I used it in Philippines on 37-45° days and did not experience any issues with it. In the future I'll be looking for power banks that can be charged via most cables, not just one. Thanks Romoss.
I've charged my phone from about halfway up to full 3 times and the battery pack is only at 82%. That's pretty awesome to me.
It's a bit bulky and heavy, as most of these are. I don't mind too much though as it's worth having around.